Bodybuilding is it sexy? - Page 9 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 03:02 PM
nicoledominique should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: Bodybuilding is it sexy?

[ QUOTE ]
Yu, Venom and Prez in front and Brotha by my side. Tell you, I felt kind of ****y wanting to pick a fight with someone..lol. *joking, but I thought about it*

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG - that would have been quite a sight to see!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HR/H8/...HUHZRNTMEP.jpgL.M.B - ripped. My idol.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:06 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

I'm jealous am.... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] is that weird?...
Old 06-21-2005, 03:13 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
I'm jealous am.... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] is that weird?...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you be? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] What you need to do is pack those bags and come down here to visit already! You know we are all here!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 06-21-2005, 03:39 PM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
LOL

Yep.
It feels different.
For example, when I went to Culver City, and the guys, my daughter and I walked down Venice Beach, I felt very, very secure. I called it "My wall of protection" Yu, Venom and Prez in front and Brotha by my side. Tell you, I felt kind of ****y wanting to pick a fight with someone..lol. *joking, but I thought about it*

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm picturing this and I can only imagine!! LOL

It's a great feeling to be w/a man you know could protect you!! My boyfriend is in great shape and I feel the same way when I'm with him. I tease him all the time and tell him that's the only reason I stay with him...b/c he can bench, squat, press and just all around lift three times as much as me!! I love it.

It's when you feel like the protector there's a problem!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 06-21-2005, 04:11 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
It's when you feel like the protector there's a problem!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can be the protector, for example with my daughter..and I also teach her to be a protector of herself and others BUT...as a woman, despite how tough I could be, there are times I want to relax instead of being on the defensive all the time. I want to feel it is ok to be female and vulnerable if I choose to without being thought less of.

I believe in equality in the work place but when it comes to dating, I am the female and despite the fact that I could be tough, I don't want to be ALL the time. Yes, call me old fashioned but as you see from this thread..I am not the only girl that feels this way.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Closed Thread