Bodybuilding is it sexy? - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 09:20 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Default Re: Bodybuilding is it sexy?

[ QUOTE ]
Someone comes to me with an attitude. I walk away. To show confidence you don't need to be disrespectful. The above behavior that you cite happens when people see each other as pieces of meat, not people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree. I work at a bar part-time and see this all the time. It's rather disgusting to observe at times.

[ QUOTE ]
This is a physical world and of course, we all look at appearances but if one wants more, one looks for depth too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Initial physical attraction is usually why we strike up a conversation with the opposite sex, but if there's nothing beyond that, it stops there for me too.

[ QUOTE ]
Well it is a different issue...That is called teasing...it is not my question. i am not asking for mental games i am asking about the beauty of the male muscle...
I have noticed that men appreciate muscles more than women. I just can't understand this... i think things should be opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's is a difference between appreciating muscle and thinking it's sexy. I look at muscle on a man or a woman and I appreciate it b/c I know the hard work and dedication it takes to achieve it (I of course still find it attractive, but that's not my initial though; I see it and wonder about their diet and exercise routine LOL). On the other hand, my female friends who do not workout (well, that would be all of them) think muscles on a man are sexy and don't consider the time it took to get there. So, if you want a woman who appreciates muscle you better be looking at us girls who are right next to you sweating and lifting!!

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 04-27-2005, 01:38 PM
CheezitMan22 should change his/her status!
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]

So, as you can imagine...some ABC men have a high overall sexiness factor as far as I am concern but I am not revealing names! *Yep, the list is short*

[/ QUOTE ]

raaarrr...

Thanks. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 04:23 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

DUCK FOR COVER!

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right! Especially after:

[ QUOTE ]

PS.. I won't say anything about the PM you sent me AM [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In your dreams!

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it my dream?....or yours? Either way "OUCH" [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]...PROFLY!!!!! I need backup!
Old 04-28-2005, 04:26 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So, as you can imagine...some ABC men have a high overall sexiness factor as far as I am concern but I am not revealing names! *Yep, the list is short*

[/ QUOTE ]

raaarrr...

Thanks. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a cute little feline....can I pet you? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Bahir is on a diet of scrambled eggs and CC
Light-Heavyweight

Question for you ladies; what would be a good pickup line to use at the gym? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 11:02 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Bahir: Well, the first pickup line is free..the next ones are $1 a piece..lol.

Pickup line for guys: Nice traps!
Pickup line for girls (if she's hardcore): Wow, that superset looks intense!

If she's a cardio bunny..you could just approach her before the class starts and ask about the instructor, their style, how SHE likes the class, how long SHE's been at the gym..and such..Make the conversation gym related to not sound like a perv and then sneak in questions about her.
Something like: what other classes at the gym are cool and why? Also, if she knows cool places where people hardcore like you like to hang out and chill afterwards.

Yeah, I know..lame..but it would get MY attention! LOL

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-29-2005, 12:34 PM
mrExtreme should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
Bahir: Well, the first pickup line is free..the next ones are $1 a piece..lol.

Pickup line for guys: Nice traps!
Pickup line for girls (if she's hardcore): Wow, that superset looks intense!

If she's a cardio bunny..you could just approach her before the class starts and ask about the instructor, their style, how SHE likes the class, how long SHE's been at the gym..and such..Make the conversation gym related to not sound like a perv and then sneak in questions about her.
Something like: what other classes at the gym are cool and why? Also, if she knows cool places where people hardcore like you like to hang out and chill afterwards.

Yeah, I know..lame..but it would get MY attention! LOL

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll know she's interested if she starts asking YOU questions during the convo. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Kroenen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

One chick at the gym always asks me to take her necklace off before she trains. Weird thing is she never asks anyone else and as soon as she sees me she asks me. Maybe its just part of her 'routine', I dunno!!?!
Old 04-29-2005, 02:55 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
One chick at the gym always asks me to take her necklace off before she trains. Weird thing is she never asks anyone else and as soon as she sees me she asks me. Maybe its just part of her 'routine', I dunno!!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

It is called "consistency" in training..lol
Maybe throw in a line and see what happens. Like, "You are so lucky I am not charging for this!"

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Kroenen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
It is called "consistency" in training..lol
Maybe throw in a line and see what happens. Like, "You are so lucky I am not charging for this!"

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, good one!!