Bodybuilding is it sexy? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 03:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 04-24-2005, 11:21 PM
vaberella should change his/her status!

Default Re: Bodybuilding is it sexy?

I'm 5'2" and I'm not necessarily attracted to a man who's ripped and it's not because I find something fearful them per se or that i think their muscles are unattractive.

My whole thing is fear of them being on top....and of being weighed down by them...makes me paranoid. A guy with smaller muscles seems much more manageable to me.

But again that won't stop me from wanting to lick a well sculpted statue of a man, just from actually doing it!
Old 04-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Kroenen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 5'2" and I'm not necessarily attracted to a man who's ripped and it's not because I find something fearful them per se or that i think their muscles are unattractive.

My whole thing is fear of them being on top....and of being weighed down by them...makes me paranoid. A guy with smaller muscles seems much more manageable to me.

But again that won't stop me from wanting to lick a well sculpted statue of a man, just from actually doing it!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2005, 03:25 PM
l0stsheep is practicing beginner's mind

From what I have seen and heard(I live in southern California, so our views might be a little skewed) a girl wants a man, not a boy, but a built man who will treat her like dirt. It's true. Girls want a guy who will not give them the time of day, who they think they cannot ever get. They want a guy who is great looking and who knows it.

On another board there are these guys who conduct tests to see how girls will react if a guy just treats them like crap as opposed to being all over them and flirting with them. In one instance, one of these guys was at a party when he saw an obnoxious, but gorgeous girl. While this guy was just standing in a room, this one girl came in, talking loud with friends, and told a few people to get off a couch so they all could sit on it. After sitting down, the loud girl looked up to see this guy. He shook his head at her, and then just walked away. This one girl, who could have gotten ANY guy that night, followed this one guy outside and asked what his deal was. He told her to get off him and walked back inside....She followed him and they ended up hooking up that night. Granted, this is just one case, I have seen similar things happen all the time. It's rare that the quiet guy at a party has all the girls all over him and its rare that the nice guy is also the popular one. If a girl is treated like she is not worthy of a man, then she wants him all the more.

So where does muscles come in? If you look anything like Brad Pitt to Vin Diesel and flaunt that, any girl will think you are gorgeous. Women are crazy like that. But they ALWAYS want anything they can't have/get....

Of course, men are probably the same way. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

A list of Forum Rules For ABCbodybuilding - Click Here For In Depth Bible Studies - ABC Store

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death." -Philippians 1:20

Authentic Happiness
Old 04-26-2005, 03:30 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
From what I have seen and heard(I live in southern California, so our views might be a little skewed) a girl wants a man, not a boy, but a built man who will treat her like dirt. It's true. Girls want a guy who will not give them the time of day, who they think they cannot ever get. They want a guy who is great looking and who knows it.

On another board there are these guys who conduct tests to see how girls will react if a guy just treats them like crap as opposed to being all over them and flirting with them. In one instance, one of these guys was at a party when he saw an obnoxious, but gorgeous girl. While this guy was just standing in a room, this one girl came in, talking loud with friends, and told a few people to get off a couch so they all could sit on it. After sitting down, the loud girl looked up to see this guy. He shook his head at her, and then just walked away. This one girl, who could have gotten ANY guy that night, followed this one guy outside and asked what his deal was. He told her to get off him and walked back inside....She followed him and they ended up hooking up that night. Granted, this is just one case, I have seen similar things happen all the time. It's rare that the quiet guy at a party has all the girls all over him and its rare that the nice guy is also the popular one. If a girl is treated like she is not worthy of a man, then she wants him all the more.

So where does muscles come in? If you look anything like Brad Pitt to Vin Diesel and flaunt that, any girl will think you are gorgeous. Women are crazy like that. But they ALWAYS want anything they can't have/get....

Of course, men are probably the same way. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]\

DUCK FOR COVER!

PS.. I won't say anything about the PM you sent me AM [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Kroenen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I think everyone is different as far as tastes go. I know some dudes who are quiet and hook up and some who are obnoxious and also hook up. I don't think every girl is attracted to one "type" of male and vice versa. Its all about tastes and what individual women find attractive in potential mates.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:41 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. GIRLS are like that..not real WOMEN. I live in California..a guy who's rude and chauvinist is not a MAN to me. I go for depth because I am a person of depth. There is the answer. If someone is shallow, they will evaluate someone with shallow standards. So I agree with that.

Someone comes to me with an attitude..I walk away. To show confidence you don't need to be disrespectful. The above behavior that you cite happens when people see each other as pieces of meat, not people.

This is a physical world and of course, we all look at appearances but if one wants more, one looks for depth too.

Just my two cents, from a California girl who takes no crap from no one,

Amazon [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-26-2005, 03:43 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]

DUCK FOR COVER!

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right! Especially after:

[ QUOTE ]

PS.. I won't say anything about the PM you sent me AM [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In your dreams!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-26-2005, 03:53 PM
l0stsheep is practicing beginner's mind

[ QUOTE ]
If someone is shallow, they will evaluate someone with shallow standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great point!

A list of Forum Rules For ABCbodybuilding - Click Here For In Depth Bible Studies - ABC Store

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death." -Philippians 1:20

Authentic Happiness
Old 04-27-2005, 06:00 AM
Triceps should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Well it is a different issue...That is called teasing...it is not my question. i am not asking for mental games i am asking about the beauty of the male muscle...
I have noticed that men appreciate muscles more than women. I just can't understand this... i think things should be opposite.
<font color="#00FF00">
What we don't understand we don't possess. </font>
Closed Thread