Bodybuilding is it sexy? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Triceps should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Bodybuilding is it sexy?

All girls i know believes that they prefer simple and small muscles rather than Arnold's muscles.
what do u believe
[img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
<font color="#00FF00">
What we don't understand we don't possess. </font>
Old 04-22-2005, 08:35 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Default Re: Bodybuilding is it sexy?

I think it's all an individual preference. Regardless what a guy look likes, his personality makes it or breaks it for me!!!!

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 04-22-2005, 09:38 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Well, I have ALWAYS been drawn to bigger men..like Arnold, Lee, Jay Cutler, but think that someone like Sylvester Stallone in physique is fine. I guess it is because I am competitive and very active so I want someone that can catch up with me and even surprise me. Muscular is the way to go!

Don't get me wrong, personality is great but...I can't see myself attracted to a man if I perceive that I am physically bigger. That's just not right in my book.

I mean, if men can be picky about women in regards to cup size, height, looks...then why can't I be picky too? Of course, I am assuming that "sexy" has to do with attraction only. For an exclusive relationship with someone other personality traits need to match the physical ones. Honesty, Fidelity, Trustworthiness, Confidence *****y is good, with the right timing but not arrogant*, Sense of Humor,Active Lifestyle, Christian morals, etc.

So, as you can imagine...some ABC men have a high overall sexiness factor as far as I am concern but I am not revealing names! *Yep, the list is short*

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-22-2005, 10:10 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
Don't get me wrong, personality is great but...I can't see myself attracted to a man if I perceive that I am physically bigger. That's just not right in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree. If I feel like the one who would have to be the defender if an altercation were to arise, it's definately not the man for me. I thought he was referring to super cut or musclar, but not as defined.

I agree with Amazon on this one for sure!! I'm tall and athletic and can't picture myself with someone differnt than that. I like to feel safe and protected.

It's also important that the man in my life makes an effort to lead a healthy lifestyle along with me.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 04-22-2005, 06:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 04-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Awesome should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, as you can imagine...some ABC men have a high overall sexiness factor as far as I am concern but I am not revealing names! *Yep, the list is short*

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's obviously talking about Heen, joe! Sorry to burst your bubble! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="green">On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it - Matthew 16:18</font>

My Cutting Journal!

[image]http://a579.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/m_f88d169fd15e9b0da2b1a0d3a880241a.jpg[/image
Old 04-23-2005, 11:24 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's obviously talking about Heen, joe! Sorry to burst your bubble! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You soo read my mind!
Come here Heenie sweetie! LOL
[img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Although mesomorphs always catch my eye.. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Could it be because I am a mesomorph too?! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Amazon

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

Old 04-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Amazon is HUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2005, 02:57 PM
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vlad...one of the guys on my list.. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Amazon

Old 04-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vlad...one of the guys on my list.. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Someone prepare to give me CPR, I'm about to have a heartattack! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]