Shocking principles - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 08:56 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Default Re: Shocking principles

[ QUOTE ]
If a hot girl exercise in the same "sight field" as me, I usually consider it as shocking method - I mean who wouldn't, I get 3-4 reps more!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very funny!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] However, I don't experience the same!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Best of luck to you w/that!!

[ QUOTE ]
Well, there is more stuff where that came from! Email me if you need anything!

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

And I so appreciate that!! The workout was great. I really felt the burn!! I'll send you an updated e-mail sometime today!! Thanks again!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 04-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If a hot girl exercise in the same "sight field" as me, I usually consider it as shocking method - I mean who wouldn't, I get 3-4 reps more!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very funny!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] However, I don't experience the same!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Best of luck to you w/that!!

[ QUOTE ]
Well, there is more stuff where that came from! Email me if you need anything!

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

And I so appreciate that!! The workout was great. I really felt the burn!! I'll send you an updated e-mail sometime today!! Thanks again!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Dzing, my brain only works in one direction [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Honestly, I'm really impressed with girls at the gym. ANY GIRL at the gym. Most of you are super-focused on the exericse, no throwing around. Just taking it cool. Even if you don't go to failure and then drop set and follow it up with negatives till your veins popped all over your face - you are training good, better than the most guys.

P.S. Can I have a mail too? I'm feeling lonely lol [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2005, 10:11 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Vlad...you wild man! Thanks for your feedback. Men can muscle their way through an exercise, we women need to rely on other variables. Reality is, you hardcore men inspire us girls to push ourselves more. We are as competitive as you are.

Vlad wants my email?! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
When did I ever become so popular?! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Sweetpea..I will be looking forward to your email. I am glad that the triset worked for you! Glad to be of any assistance girl!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-21-2005, 10:19 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

When did I ever become so popular?! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no. I wanted Pia to write a mail to me! I don't want anything from you [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] j/k

When did you become so popular? I don't know, maybe when you posted your pic [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?
I always liked you though, you have good energy going!

Doh, I'm so deep n hot. How come I don't have a girlfriend?
Old 04-21-2005, 10:40 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no. I wanted Pia to write a mail to me! I don't want anything from you [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] j/k

When did you become so popular? I don't know, maybe when you posted your pic [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you belong to US ABC girls...just like the rest of you all guys..LOL

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-21-2005, 10:42 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Vlad, we girls appreciate that you enjoy “seeing” us at the gym. We work hard and appreciate when it's noticed. I agree w/Amazon, guys can muscle their way through a workout, but it doesn't seem to work as well for us. And she's also right, again [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], when I see a man working hard, it makes me want to work as hard if not harder. The girls at my gym really don't present any sort of competition. They are all there to socialize it seems like and it drives me nuts. I'd e-mail ya hun, but I don’t have the address so consider this mail!!!

And the whole I'm so hot...look at me thing!!! No girlfriend and you ask why? j/k [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Amazon, I think you're popular and I'm glad I get to e-mail you even though I haven't seen your pic. and maybe cause I'm a girl and I wouldn't be talking to you just b/c of how you look!! That jumps to one of the other posts...it's all about personality when it comes down to it!!! Your e-mail is on its way!!!

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 04-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Vlad, we girls appreciate that you enjoy “seeing” us at the gym. We work hard and appreciate when it's noticed. I agree w/Amazon, guys can muscle their way through a workout, but it doesn't seem to work as well for us. And she's also right, again [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], when I see a man working hard, it makes me want to work as hard if not harder. The girls at my gym really don't present any sort of competition. They are all there to socialize it seems like and it drives me nuts. I'd e-mail ya hun, but I don’t have the address so consider this mail!!!

And the whole I'm so hot...look at me thing!!! No girlfriend and you ask why? j/k [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I, too, was kidding. I'm not like that, or I'm, but in a funny way. My standarts are just way too high and I refuse to lower them lol [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'm slob.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you belong to US ABC girls...just like the rest of you all guys..LOL

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably right. I have "US ABC GIRLS PROPERTY" curved in my forehead. That is visible to girls only too.

Just great!

But seriously, I noticed from personal expirience that I get along with american girls much better than with europeans. I need to move to US soon...
Old 04-21-2005, 11:43 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
I, too, was kidding. I'm not like that, or I'm, but in a funny way. My standarts are just way too high and I refuse to lower them lol I'm slob.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you were joking that's why I had to give you a hard time!!! So please don't be mad at me. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Would you really want to move to the US though, seriously. Isn't Europe beautiful? I've never been, but want to take a vacation out there someday in my lifetime. At one time I dated a boy from somewhere over there...not sure where exactly, but the country he was from was Latfia. I saw pictures and it looked so bright and green!!

Old 04-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I, too, was kidding. I'm not like that, or I'm, but in a funny way. My standarts are just way too high and I refuse to lower them lol I'm slob.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you were joking that's why I had to give you a hard time!!! So please don't be mad at me. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Would you really want to move to the US though, seriously. Isn't Europe beautiful? I've never been, but want to take a vacation out there someday in my lifetime. At one time I dated a boy from somewhere over there...not sure where exactly, but the country he was from was Latfia. I saw pictures and it looked so bright and green!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to appologize Pea! I know you were kidding.
Europe is fine. I just love living in Sweden and Russia. I like US too, Fitness/BB in USA is at much greater level than here and that is what attracts me.

I believe it was Latvia. They were a part of USSR. Ungreatful slobs [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] j/k.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:35 PM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
No need to appologize Pea! I know you were kidding.
Europe is fine. I just love living in Sweden and Russia. I like US too, Fitness/BB in USA is at much greater level than here and that is what attracts me.

I believe it was Latvia. They were a part of USSR. Ungreatful slobs j/k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you compete in US BB and still live in Sweden/Russia? I don't know the rules..sorry if it's a silly ?.

ungrateful slobs...harsh words...the bitterness!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Closed Thread