Hottest Thing Ever On Chicks, And Question - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 02:41 PM
marcello should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Hottest Thing Ever On Chicks, And Question

I think they are all equally important (well, maybe not back dimples, but the other stuff). You need to be physically, emotionally, and mentally attracted to someone for it to work. They can all be deal breakers.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:52 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Heen is referring to the dimples in the low back that some women have. This is right where the famed "back tattoo" is found.

Personally, and this may just be me, but I find that a woman's attractiveness stems from her personality. But for Heen, it's all about the dimples...on her back... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, Heenie...going from Tuf is hot to VinDiesel is hot to dimples on the back...I am confused here...lol

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-18-2005, 03:43 PM
CheezitMan22 should change his/her status!
National Champion

Tuf IS hot and back dimples are hot. Good? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Jenkies should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

So many beautiful women out there have terrible personalities, I'll be a lucky man when I find one with a great personality.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Old 04-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

[ QUOTE ]
But for Heen, it's all about the dimples...on her back... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't forget sweating, short shorts, and being a southern farmer chick, Joe. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 04-19-2005, 12:45 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
So many beautiful women out there have terrible personalities, I'll be a lucky man when I find one with a great personality.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, there is a problem...most beautiful women are only looked at because they are beautiful...so developing a personality is not a way to express themselves..Have you seen how many beautiful women hang out with guys just 'cause of the money.

They base their worth on their looks.

Average or "pretty" or "cute" girls, can't rely on looks alone plus have realized that since they are not beautiful, they must find their own way to define themselves as people. I will not allow someone else to tell me how I should feel about myself. I know my worth and if others can't see it, their loss. I must be true to who I am.

I am just generalizing..reality is, someone that only looks at how beautiful someone is to date them, is too shallow for me so good ridance!

Amazon

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

Old 04-19-2005, 03:29 PM
stephers081 should change his/her status!
Stranger

[ QUOTE ]
I thought he said back pimples when I first read this LOL....

[/ QUOTE ]

That really cracked me up! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 04:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 04-19-2005, 04:39 PM
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Lucky for LA, she has beauty AND personality. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Oh, I wish I could use this as a reference!

Guy: so, why are you hot?
Amazon: Because my friend Joe says I have beauty and personality! Have you seen the size of his biceps?! A man like that would never lie.

LOL

Old 04-20-2005, 06:48 AM
YouFiz should change his/her status!
Middleweight

LOL thats a good one amazon.. and when the 'guy' asks you who joe is. bring joe to him and make him flex. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PASSION - PAIN - PERFECTION
Closed Thread