Whats up GIRLS! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 09:14 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Whats up GIRLS!

I just wanted to pop in see how everyone was doin?...how is the training? What's all you ladies goals by the way? It'd be good to know how it stacks up to the guys! After all we all know you ladies work alot harder anyways [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2005, 09:37 PM
l0stsheep is practicing beginner's mind

Default Re: Whats up GIRLS!

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to pop in see how everyone was doin?...how is the training? What's all you ladies goals by the way? It'd be good to know how it stacks up to the guys! After all we all know you ladies work alot harder anyways [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...WE do?

A list of Forum Rules For ABCbodybuilding - Click Here For In Depth Bible Studies - ABC Store

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death." -Philippians 1:20

Authentic Happiness
Old 03-30-2005, 12:50 AM
NutMeg is sleepy
Mr. Universe

shhh! Yes, we do. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2005, 11:02 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...WE do?

[/ QUOTE ]

And you are wondering if we do? Come on! We train so many variables...because the cardio bunny in us freaks out when we are eating more than 2,500 cals a day..LOL.

But don't tell the guys.. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Amazon

PS- Ain't no way I am going back to just eating salads...a girls gotta eat...'cause she trains and she trains...'cause she eats. LOL

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 03-30-2005, 08:00 PM
MansonOzz should change his/her status!
Olympia Champion

Oh no -

ABC can only handle one Heen at a time, dude.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Super-Heavyweight

I'm BIZZARO HEEN!

You know I think they call them cardio bunnies because all they eat is lettuce. Makes great sense. But it's good they invented all that colour stay makeup, because if the happen to actually swea.....er perspire, then they'd look bad in front of the beach trainers.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:14 AM
NutMeg is sleepy
Mr. Universe

[ QUOTE ]
I'm BIZZARO HEEN!

[/ QUOTE ]

no
bad

not something to be proud of
Old 03-31-2005, 09:53 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
I'm BIZZARO HEEN!

You know I think they call them cardio bunnies because all they eat is lettuce. Makes great sense. But it's good they invented all that colour stay makeup, because if the happen to actually swea.....er perspire, then they'd look bad in front of the beach trainers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the girls you know...but I sweat and I love it!!! There's nothing like the feeling of dripping wet sweat as you hit that last mile or lift that last rep..I love it!! And makeup...worrying about what I look like when I work out....why would anyone do that!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Old 03-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm BIZZARO HEEN!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the girls you know...but I sweat and I love it!!! There's nothing like the feeling of dripping wet sweat as you hit that last mile or lift that last rep..I love it!! And makeup...worrying about what I look like when I work out....why would anyone do that!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea we worry about what we look like after [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2005, 02:41 PM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
Yea we worry about what we look like after

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true...but during it, I'm in my zone!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Closed Thread