Ladies! Help me be a girl! - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 01:30 AM
l0stsheep is practicing beginner's mind

Default Re: Ladies! Help me be a girl!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh and for wordrobe, I would definitely make sure you get SOMETHING Burberry.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is that? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Burberry Scarf

In classic Burberry colors. NICE Try to ignore the price tag [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] It's DEF. worth it [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

A list of Forum Rules For ABCbodybuilding - Click Here For In Depth Bible Studies - ABC Store

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death." -Philippians 1:20

Authentic Happiness
Old 03-28-2005, 02:30 AM
Awesome should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

$225 for a scarf! I love being a guy! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But good luck with the transformation! Soon 'nuff your dad will be telling you to stop because you're getting too girly [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. You'll be like that chick in the GAP commercial, who, apparently, enjoys being a...GIRL!

<font color="green">On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it - Matthew 16:18</font>

My Cutting Journal!

[image]http://a579.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/m_f88d169fd15e9b0da2b1a0d3a880241a.jpg[/image
Old 03-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Paige should change his/her status!

O_o;

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me --- everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you. - Philippians 4:8,9.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:06 PM
jth16 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Creating a thread like this is very girly.... So your off to a good start...... lol
Closed Thread