links to female diets? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 11:00 AM
hartmann_gr should change his/her status!

Default links to female diets?

Any idea where can I find complete female diets? (either for competing or for just cutting down)

Thanks
Old 02-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: links to female diets?

www.abcbodybuilding.com

Nutrition section. How is female nutrition different from male? :/
Old 02-21-2005, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
www.abcbodybuilding.com

Nutrition section. How is female nutrition different from male? :/

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as competing bodybuilding and male/female differences, my experince tells me that there are A LOT of differences. any one else?

(i need some COMPLETE diets to compare with ones I have. Thanks)
Old 02-21-2005, 12:56 PM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

I've had great success with the 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning diet and I'm a female.

Just curious, what differences have you found between male and female dietary needs?
Old 02-21-2005, 02:16 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

They are all the same. The body responds to the same things. The only significant diffs would prolly be rate of loss. Women would prolly have to lose weight a bit slower because of T levels, they'd be more likely to lose muscle....but The link posted will provide everything you need. Oldschool even shows how to calculate caloric needs for females. Those are the only real diffs. But if you would like to beg to differ we'd be glad to show you the light [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2005, 02:21 PM

edit: original post deleted. i am not here to argue...

just read the first post on this thread... if it happenes for you to know any links with complete diets for females (or anything that can be applied to females in your opinion and NOT diet-guides) please post it... otherwise please SHU...emmm... i mean don't post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:04 PM
National Champion

I've not competed, so I'm very curious to know what differences you've encountered. Please share your experience! That's what this site is all about. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And a note to your "edit," the 13 weeks diet is a complete diet. It has a sample meal plan. No one can give you a carte blanche daily diet because everyone has different caloric needs to reach certain goals. I'm sure that one's cutting calories would be higher on the third competition than on the first as one would have more muscle mass and a higher metabolism. I'm not saying that a meal plan couldn't be developed for you, but we'd need to know more specifics about you and your goals.

And even though you didn't specifically ask for it and since you're obviously interested in competition-related plans, check out this guide to the pre-contest week. Oh, but hope you don't mind, it's an ABCbodybuilding article.

I am seriously interested to see what you've encountered as far as competition diets for men and women. Please, do share!
Old 02-21-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've not competed, so I'm very curious to know what differences you've encountered. Please share your experience! That's what this site is all about. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And a note to your "edit," the 13 weeks diet is a complete diet. It has a sample meal plan. No one can give you a carte blanche daily diet because everyone has different caloric needs to reach certain goals. I'm sure that one's cutting calories would be higher on the third competition than on the first as one would have more muscle mass and a higher metabolism. I'm not saying that a meal plan couldn't be developed for you, but we'd need to know more specifics about you and your goals.

And even though you didn't specifically ask for it and since you're obviously interested in competition-related plans, check out this guide to the pre-contest week. Oh, but hope you don't mind, it's an ABCbodybuilding article.

I am seriously interested to see what you've encountered as far as competition diets for men and women. Please, do share!

[/ QUOTE ]

nozzle.. i just delete previous post.. thought it was too offensive..please read again
Old 02-21-2005, 03:24 PM
National Champion

That's fine. But I am still very curious as what differences you've found between diets for males and females.

I didn't think we were arguing, by the way.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's fine. But I am still very curious as what differences you've found between diets for males and females.

I didn't think we were arguing, by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok...example: experieced competition trainers state that the female body reacts better with a greater percentage of EFA calories than the male , regarding a competition. don's ask me to justify this scientifically.
It is just what experience shows and to be sencere (regarding competitions mainly) experince results are better than the best theory.
Closed Thread