Need women opinions... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 07:59 PM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

Default Re: Need women opinions...

[ QUOTE ]
I did'nt know guys came here....

[/ QUOTE ]
The guys flock here hoping to get some sort of insight into the female psyche. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2005, 06:28 AM
Shadane should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

i think the cut u have now is very sexi [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
it gives that boyish charm to your look [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] i wouldn't go any longer tho - but that is my personal opinion.

**** boi you is SEXI [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you work hard, not only will you be hard
But you'll be H A R D to BEAT.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:58 AM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I did'nt know guys came here....

[/ QUOTE ]
The guys flock here hoping to get some sort of insight into the female psyche.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Now who would do something like that? haha, and oh what a beautiful psyche it is...

[ QUOTE ]
i think the cut u have now is very sexi
it gives that boyish charm to your look i wouldn't go any longer tho - but that is my personal opinion.

**** boi you is SEXI

[/ QUOTE ]

Well my year is made now...haha..my number is 555-8931, haha

Thanks Shadane...I've never met you before, maybe you don't leave this forum....boy am I missing out on alot here..

Well I am the X! haha...nice to meet you..

And thanks for all the comments ladies, that includes you vlad...haha
Old 02-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Super-Heavyweight

Here's a good question...what kind of look do you ladies like in general....is that a good question or what [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2005, 07:26 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

I agree. The hair you're sporting now has a very sexy, boyish charm to it.

Personally I like guys with longish hair. Always have...
maybe you can grow it out just long enough to get it into a ponytail when you need too.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

I used to have long hair. From a 2 inch pony tail to hair half way down my back.

A lot of girls don't like it. It just depends on the girl. A lot more like short than long...a lot more. Most like a cleaner cut look.

The big disadvantages are:

1. Stereo type - there is definietly sterotypes if a guy has longer hair. Especially if you work out.

2. Only about 10% of girls like it, and I am going on about 10 years of experience. And not to brag, but I had good long hair so that percent may be generous. Always clean and a pretty blonde color. Prettier than 99% of girls hair. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

3. Pain to maintain. Its a lot more work than short hair. You'll get hot in the summer and when you workout. Also when its down it creates the illusion of smaller shoulders. If you are going to have it long, grow it out evenly so you can pull it back.

If you do grow it out, maintain it. Get like a centimeter cut every few months to keep it from splitting and to keep it healthy.

PS- that guy has a mullet, don't go there. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2005, 01:39 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks ladies....but the truth is I know meg is just being positive, and I love her for that...I LOVE YOU MEG!!! haha j/k..but I really look ugly in those pics...all of my pics are the same generic garbage when people take them, because they say "smile!"....here's a more in action one, my eyes are also really steely blue looking and josh hartnett sleepy looking (if any guy reads this, it matters to women OK, my sis says so!!!)...

I know you can't see much, but thats the best I can do....thats also in November my lil' cous' 1st b-day (the one in the pic, I love her *KISS* *KISS*), I love women they're so....NON-critical....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I think the longer hair would look great on you..now, what kind of look do you want? If you want a wet-look...to keep your hair looking like you just got out of the shower :shiny..non-flaky...I use a wet look gel..but you need to get it at salon. It costs $10 and lasts me for like 3 months and I have long hair!
I'll get you the name..I always forget it even when I know the bottle size and the shape..lol.

Do you want to give it bounce and curls or do you want the straight hair look?

See, this is where Amazon gets all girly...my hair..LOL.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 02-22-2005, 01:44 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Always clean and a pretty blonde color. Prettier than 99% of girls hair. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Amazon's cryptonite!

Amazon

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

Old 02-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Super-Heavyweight

haha...I guess I want to maintain the wetter look...I really don't want it that long maybe like 8-10 inches...just enough to tie back with a couple inches left...I'm not sure what I want to do because I don't know what the best thing to do would be...(Oldschool, does that guy really have a mullet? I just looked at it again and some other pics and it looks pretty even length) Well, what is the best way to wear that length in your ladies opinons?
Old 02-23-2005, 01:24 PM
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
haha...I guess I want to maintain the wetter look...I really don't want it that long maybe like 8-10 inches...just enough to tie back with a couple inches left...I'm not sure what I want to do because I don't know what the best thing to do would be...(Oldschool, does that guy really have a mullet? I just looked at it again and some other pics and it looks pretty even length) Well, what is the best way to wear that length in your ladies opinons?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is called "Liquid Effects" by AG or you could buy the Wet Look gel by Sebastian. I like Liquid Effects better because if you can get your hair wet, recomb and you are ready to go. It also has a better wet look.

http://www.industrycosmetics.com/retail/...bfe6515878c10a2

If mouse is what you are after...Pantene has a nice line of colors that include nutrients for your hair on their whole line...For the wet look and my curls, I use the hydrating curls line. Here's the link:

http://www.pantene.com/en_US/browse-...ts/index.jhtml

I also do two treatments a week, at least, hot oil or deep moisturinzing..LOL. You might not need this, girls need to do more stuff for their hair..LOL.

Amazon

Closed Thread