Need women opinions... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 06:27 PM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Need women opinions...

I am growing my hair out and plan on making it look this [image]http://www.bravotv.com/Manhunt/The_Models/Jon/Gallery/Pic_2.shtml[/image] I guess my question is do you think this hair cut (or lack thereof) would look good on a guy? I was also wondering what product you use to make it look like that, without being greasy and hard on the head? Thanks lady I know i'm semi metro........
Old 02-18-2005, 06:35 PM
NutMeg is sleepy
Mr. Universe

Default Re: Need women opinions...

uhhh, crap, and I love me some long hair on a guy. Tho most of the guys I dealt with keep their hair back in a pony tail at the nape of their necks on most occasions. So, their hair was more like Seth's. Tho Seth has real thick hair like me, so most guys with his hair cut wouldn't look like that. I think the guy you pointed out has thinner hair which is why he had it layered to create more volume cuz his hair might not be all that thick. But, uhh, I think his hair looks 'pretty'. And that's my opinion. It looks 'pretty' on a guy. So it depends on what you're looking for. But then again, he's all prettied up in those pics, so it might not look all that pretty on an average day. No idea on the hair products tho. I rarely ever use those products myself.

The End
Old 02-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Super-Heavyweight

Wow, thanks nut...I feel uhh, manly...no but really thanks for your opinion...my hair is finer myself but theres lots of it...I don't have too much of a problem with volume for that matter...i'm just wondering if it would work or not? I guess it depends on my face...I'll post a pic of what it is kind of like at christmas it's coming out now...last time I got it cut, he made the sids short and faded it to a long top, so I don't know what thats all about...oh man I'm lucky I did'nt post this in the mens forum....here's a pic..
I know it was christmas it should be water...sorry...but what yall think? I'm with my sis there...
Old 02-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Super-Heavyweight

I'm sorry ladies, I feel bad asking for help and I never frequent the womens forum to help you guys out....I'll try more often thanks ladies....
Old 02-18-2005, 09:43 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

i like it! i would assume some gel would do the trick...
Old 02-18-2005, 10:18 PM
NutMeg is sleepy
Mr. Universe

ehh, upon further review. I bet it is just the way the pics were taken and that he is a model! bleh I think you could pull it off fine. But I don't prefer the greased up look. Just my opinion.

I completely agree with long hair on guys tho. mm mm in my opinion. So go for it!
Old 02-19-2005, 01:58 AM
Super-Heavyweight

Thanks ladies....but the truth is I know meg is just being positive, and I love her for that...I LOVE YOU MEG!!! haha j/k..but I really look ugly in those pics...all of my pics are the same generic garbage when people take them, because they say "smile!"....here's a more in action one, my eyes are also really steely blue looking and josh hartnett sleepy looking (if any guy reads this, it matters to women OK, my sis says so!!!)...

I know you can't see much, but thats the best I can do....thats also in November my lil' cous' 1st b-day (the one in the pic, I love her *KISS* *KISS*), I love women they're so....NON-critical....
Old 02-19-2005, 05:15 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

lol what's up with the leg?
Old 02-19-2005, 10:57 AM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

All those models have some skinny legs on 'em!!

X, I'd say try the look out and if worse comes to worst, you can always chop your hair off.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Super-Heavyweight

True True nozzle....so wise you are...

[ QUOTE ]
lol what's up with the leg?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's her daddy haha.....she was learning how to walk an dI think he was holdin her up by her dress....is'nt she cute haha.....I did'nt know guys came here....[img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Closed Thread