+-+ LxSport's Hyperplastic Expedition +-+ - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 11:25 AM
LxSport should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default +-+ LxSport\'s Hyperplastic Expedition +-+

Ok, so I finally decided to start up a journal here! I've been considering it and procrastinating for a long time. The only reason I haven't yet is because I currently keep track of everything I do in this massive Excel workbook I have (at least a year's worth of daily data.. goes back a few more years before that but gets a little sparse). So I haven't really felt like typing the information in 2 separate places, plus I can do a lot more with the information in Excel. But I finally had the bright idea of just writing a script to take the data out of the spreadsheet and put it in a simple form that I can throw up here. I'm a software developer too, so I don't know why I never did this before.

It's pretty basic now, I'll work on layout as I go along. But right now I just wanted to start a journal (step 1 complete!) Over the next couple of days, I might work on putting up some of my historical data and then I'll try and keep things up to date from there.

I hope you'll read along.. All comments welcome!!
Old 09-12-2004, 11:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 09-12-2004, 12:44 PM
LxSport should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: +-+ LxSport\'s Hyperplastic Expedition +-+

Ok, thought I might talk briefly about what I'm doing, where I'm at, and what my goals are. I'm currently 150 lbs and trying to bulk to 175. Just started bulking about a month ago after coming off my cut for the summer. I was 145 then, so I've put on 5-6 lbs in the last month.

It's funny because I had been following LW for quite a while. He caught my attention because we were both cutting at the same time and he was about my weight, so I figured I'd follow along to see what he was doing. Cutting went well, I matched LW pretty closely, although that's usually the easy part for me. Now that my cut is over though, I'm still sitting here struggling to put on a couple pounds and he's packed on 20-something pounds [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Amazing.. way to go bro!

So my current split looks like this:
<font color="blue">
Mon - Back/Calves
Tue - Chest/Forearms
Wed - Off/Cardio
Thu - Legs
Fri - Arms
Sat - Shoulders
Sun - Off/Cardio
</font>

I just changed up to this last week. I was previously on a 5 day split, working multiple groups per session. I decided I wanted to go back to focusing more time on each group and doing higher volume. Probably keep this through October and then change up again.

Also, the days I have marked as cardio are really 'optional' cardio days [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I only do cardio once a week, either Sun or Wed. Usually do abs on those days too.

Stats:
<ul type="square">[*]Current weight is about 150 lbs[*]Current BFP is about 10.5%[*]Current daily caloric maintenance level is about 2,700[*]Current daily caloric target is about 3,000[*]Current macro targets are 35/45/20 (p/c/f)[*]Current weight target is 160 by 11/25/2004[/list]
Closed Thread