OK, how do some women look so fabulous when the are working out?? - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 06:13 PM
sta63bmx should change his/her status!
National Champion

Default Re: OK, how do some women look so fabulous when the are working out??

[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand those girls that come in with make up on, tight "look at me" work out clothes, and their hair made to look like they're working hard. Drives me nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are "wh0re monkeys", Bombflower. Feel free to label them as such. And crush them in the squat rack.
Old 07-29-2004, 06:55 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Default Re: I look like the biggest dork

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm... The idea of "applying makeup before heading into the gym" just seems like a waste of time... Now imagine after some good cardio, you wipe the sweat away off of your face, now the mascara and eye liner has ran and any other make up would be streaked across your face... yep that sounds very sexy!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And then, if the mascara starts burning your eyes, at the end of the day you will look like a crazy blinded raccoon *not that I know anything about it*. LOL.

I think Profly is playing hard to get but when he shows up, he'll make an entrance. Profly gives the ladies what they like. LOL. Ok, that just sounds soo wrong as soooo many levels. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey! I thought that Franco Monkeys liked [*%#*%*#] Monkeys! Must make a note to read that Franco Monkey thread again...

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-29-2004, 07:30 PM
CheezitMan22 should change his/her status!
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
see. guys think that working out is well.... hot. i mean common . were guys, thats what we do. ha ha but i have alwasy been more inclined to hit on a girl that works out and is a physical type person. just the other week i saw this little 110lb girl putting up 8 plates on leg press. i thought it was sexy as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. Chicks at the gym, even if theyre not hardcore, are just so ****ed hot. That is, if theyre already hot. It enhances their hotness. Mmmmm... The pants and bras and tank tops are hot too. How is that not hot? Bah!
Old 07-29-2004, 11:07 PM
Profly should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

All these women calling for me... Oh what shall I do?

[ QUOTE ]
C'mon Profly, I know you are waiting for my *personal* permission to post. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] So now you have it.
Lets hear it. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh.... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Profly, let's hear it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh MusicJenifer, Its ok, you do not have to say something under your breath from the back of the crowd [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I wont bite, maybe just nibble a little. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. NC, I am sure you do not look like a "dork", As stated before, women who work out are sexy/ attractive. Amazon I think you got it.... Beautiful = natural. Sort of the "girl next door" Real men want real women (and visa versa).

I have a few comments but it depends what you all want... Do you want Humor (Heen05 you got it mang.... LMAO!), Or ****y, or serious, or sincere? Or a bit of everything?

GGG

P.S. I was hoping it would get a little more "juicy" here....I think I will wait some more...wait till I really have to bite my lips.

Age: 33 (Old enough to know better, still too young to care)
Weight: 192 lbs
Height: 5'10"
BF: ~12%
Arm: 16.5"
Forearm: 14"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 33"
Thigh: 24.25"
Calve: 16"

Old 07-30-2004, 12:27 AM
Shadane should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]

LOL

Well, hate me but I know I look beautiful while working out. Sweaty, sometimes hair out of place, baggy clothes, etc. Why? Because I am strong, focused and nothing gets in my way.

As a side note...I used to be one of those hateful girls on tight matching leotards...until I started lifting seriously and became a real woman.

My two cents,

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i pull funny faces when i lift weights- my hair is frizzy so ALWAYS out of place, and i sing along to my mp3 player half the time: most of the gymers think i'm nuts [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Something my sister said to me: when u start caring about what other ppl in the gym think of you - you need to re-arrange your focus [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you work hard, not only will you be hard
But you'll be H A R D to BEAT.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Bex should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Ok, OK, I have to add my .02... I usually go to the gym after work, so yep I have makeup on and you bet your butt I wear "tight" clothes, usually a sports bra and some shorts, maybe a tank over the SB...am I there to "look pretty" HELL NO! I work my butt off in the gym. My makeup doesn't run because I am smart enough to buy the right kind(Clinique superfit and waterproof mascara ). On occasion I wear low cut tight shorts with a tight tank top. I like to SEE my muscles working when I am lifting, helps with the whole mind to muscle thing.
I am, without fail, always dripping with sweat when I am done and I don't care who does or doesn't notice. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Call my a gym [*%#*%*#] if you want...but I know why I am there, and my body, not my clothes, does my talking. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

By the way....my hair is in a pony and by the end of my workout, half of it is out and my bangs look like I slicked 'em back with gel. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Not pretty! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 12:53 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
All these women calling for me... Oh what shall I do?

Uh huh.... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oh MusicJenifer, Its ok, you do not have to say something under your breath from the back of the crowd [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I wont bite, maybe just nibble a little. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. NC, I am sure you do not look like a "dork", As stated before, women who work out are sexy/ attractive. Amazon I think you got it.... Beautiful = natural. Sort of the "girl next door" Real men want real women (and visa versa).

I have a few comments but it depends what you all want... Do you want Humor (Heen05 you got it mang.... LMAO!), Or ****y, or serious, or sincere? Or a bit of everything?

GGG

P.S. I was hoping it would get a little more "juicy" here....I think I will wait some more...wait till I really have to bite my lips.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather dissapointing...wasn't it? LOL
Yep. Just be yourself, you silly clown!
Seems I will have to look for my "motivation" somewhere else..LOL.

Prove me wrong!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-30-2004, 02:36 PM
Profly should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Rather dissapointing...wasn't it? LOL
Yep. Just be yourself, you silly clown!
Seems I will have to look for my "motivation" somewhere else..LOL.

Prove me wrong!

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thats helping to motivate the MOTIVATOR Keep it coming baby!!! Still not quite "spicy" enough. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Anyone else?

GGG

Age: 33 (Old enough to know better, still too young to care)
Weight: 192 lbs
Height: 5'10"
BF: ~12%
Arm: 16.5"
Forearm: 14"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 33"
Thigh: 24.25"
Calve: 16"

Old 07-30-2004, 02:50 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

i'm losing interest Profly... if you got something to say, then say it!

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 02:50 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: I look like the biggest dork

I don't try to look bad or "good", I don't wear makeup if I haven't already applied it for the day - - and I usually workout early so I usually haven't. I just look "regular".

I mostly workout w/ other women so it isn't like it matters anyway. I did buy some really cute workout gloves and now EVERYONE else has the exact same gloves. I started something! LOL! (It is a tennis club for pete's sake.) I use it as my gym b/c it is much nicer than going to a "meat market' like Gold's. I don't even play tennis.

If you wanna see what I look like workin' out, it is in my pics.....my dh took a couple of shots of me when we were in Gulf Shores last May. That is pretty standard normal attire and appearance for me. And I make funny faces when I lift also!!
[img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Closed Thread