OK, how do some women look so fabulous when the are working out?? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Profly should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: OK, how do some women look so fabulous when the are working out??

[ QUOTE ]
PS- Profly..you got something cookin' on this subject, I bet. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked permission a couple of posts ago, (as a GENTLEMAN should).

I will wait... but yes... I am ready to explode here!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

J/K

(eh I will see how "juicy" this post gets before I go post something "controversial")

GGG

Age: 33 (Old enough to know better, still too young to care)
Weight: 192 lbs
Height: 5'10"
BF: ~12%
Arm: 16.5"
Forearm: 14"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 33"
Thigh: 24.25"
Calve: 16"

Old 07-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Kyra1991 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
As a side note...I used to be one of those hateful girls on tight matching leotards...until I started lifting seriously and became a real woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

[ QUOTE ]
PS- Profly..you got something cookin' on this subject, I bet. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can just imagine!
Old 07-29-2004, 02:50 PM
citykid2k should change his/her status!

I think most girls that work out are hot. Think about it what other place can you see a girl sweat?

Regardless of what you girls wear you look hot!
Old 07-29-2004, 02:51 PM
elrick062 should change his/her status!
Rookie

I think you all look great too [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2004, 03:10 PM
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked permission a couple of posts ago, (as a GENTLEMAN should).

I will wait... but yes... I am ready to explode here!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

J/K

(eh I will see how "juicy" this post gets before I go post something "controversial")

GGG

[/ QUOTE ]

Go for it... let's see what you go this time! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2004, 03:39 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
see. guys think that working out is well.... hot. i mean common . were guys, thats what we do. ha ha but i have alwasy been more inclined to hit on a girl that works out and is a physical type person. just the other week i saw this little 110lb girl putting up 8 plates on leg press. i thought it was sexy as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, dare I say that we girls also think that you guys are hot..walking around the gym so focused, loading more weight, being so methodological on your workouts!

You hit it right on target! It seems we girls on this site are a different "breed" of female, more physical than average. I think THAT is beautiful.

We live in a too hygienic society, where the definition of "beautiful" is a deviation from the natural. Sweat is natural! It is us! Now Y'all drop down and give me 200! LOL Don't you ever dare to think again you are not sexy/beautiful while working out, girl!

Now go and wipe off your beautiful sweat, [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-29-2004, 04:08 PM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Profly, let's hear it!
Old 07-29-2004, 05:01 PM
NC should change his/her status!

Default I look like the biggest dork

Alright I think I take the prize here for looking like the biggest DORK at the gym. For one thing....I don't look my age. I look like a little kid - cause I'm short and my frame is very small.
My hair is usually in a pony tail. I tie a bandana around my head which ends up having excess fabric on the sides cause my head is small.
After a good cadio session, my cheeks are flushed pink. I don't sweat profusly or anything. I usually wear t-shirts, tanks and strecth pants that have minimal flare at the bottom.
I don't understand why some girls apply makeup before heading into the gym. I've seen some girls appplying makeup in the ladies room.
All the trainers always smile at me cause I'm a regular there....yeah a regular DORK! He he he...just my 2 cents on this matter.
Old 07-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: I look like the biggest dork

C'mon Profly, I know you are waiting for my *personal* permission to post. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] So now you have it.
Lets hear it. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Old 07-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Middleweight

Default Re: I look like the biggest dork

Hmmm... The idea of "applying makeup before heading into the gym" just seems like a waste of time... Now imagine after some good cardio, you wipe the sweat away off of your face, now the mascara and eye liner has ran and any other make up would be streaked across your face... yep that sounds very sexy!
Closed Thread