Breast Enlargement Pills - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 11:16 AM
British Bulldog should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Breast Enlargement Pills

Ladies,
I just wanted to post this here for your info and your comment/experience.

My girlfriend has been losing weight over the last few months in preparation for our wedding at the beginning of September, and because of this weight loss her bust has decrease by a cup size, which she was pretty upset about (C to a B).

She was getting very upset about it to be honest, so, completely out of character for me, I did a bit of searching on the internet for what I would normally consider to be a complete rip off "natural breast enlargement pill". They all seemed to have pretty much them same ingredients as each other and ended up buying a months supply from Ebay (for about $10), not expecting it to work, but thought it couldn't hurt.

Just over 3 weeks in to it, my other half actually says that her boobs do feel fuller and firmer (I can't see an increase in size myself, although they do seem perkier [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and that her new (smaller) bras that she bought are now feeling a little tight. But she hasn't put any weight on!

She has now of course demand that I buy her another months supply.

Has anyone here ever tried them and had any success, or knowledge on them?

I'm guessing the sort of response that will be coming, as that is exactly what I thought....waste of money etc etc...but they do appear to be working.

Here are the ingredients

Fenugreek Extract: Fenugreek is a unique herb indigenous to countries on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean. Rich in phyto-estrogens, fenugreek aids in hormonal production, and facilitates the development of the mammary glands which 'feed' on estrogens. Trigonelline, a chemical found in Fenugreek, has been in testing as a potential treatment for cancer as well.

Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is a small palm tree with large leaves and large deep red-black berries found on the North American Atlantic Coast. Saw Palmetto berries contain an oil with a variety of physosterols. Studies have shown Saw Palmetto to successfully reverse atrophy of the mammary gland.

Fennel Seed: Found in the coastal and sub-mountainous regions of southern Italy, Fennel has long been praised for its abundance of flavonoids. These compounds exert mild estrogenic effects and are completely harmless and non-toxic.

L-Tyrosine: A naturally occuring amino acid, Tyrosine plays an important role in the functioning of the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands, which control hormone production. Some studies suggest that Tyrosine may also stimulate the production of growth hormone, which helps build muscle and reduce body fat.

Mexican Wild Yam: Commonly used as a treatment for osteoperosis, Mexican Wild Yam is a excellent source of Beta-Carotene and diosgenin, which are powerful Phytochemicals aiding in optimal breast development.

Kelp: Kelp is an excellent source of minerals from the sea, including iodine, which is essential for proper thyroid function. Cultural studies relating to the result of diet including kelp have determined a link to a lower breast cancer rate, and a healthier hormonal balance.

Damiana: Damiana is a small shrub found in the West Indies. It is high in phytochemicals such as alpha-pinene, beta-carotene, beta-pinene and beta-sisterol. Damiana is primarily used for treating female hormone imbalances.

Dong Quai: For centuries, this Asian root has been used to treat menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and cramps. Dong Quai has been shown to assist the body in efficiently using hormones.

Mother's Wort: Mother's Wort is native to many parts of Europe on river banks and under hedges. Mother's Wort contains, Leonurine which is a uterine stimulant.

Black Cohosh Extract: Native to the Eastern Woodlands of North America, numerous studies have been conducted to show the medical benefits of Black Cohosh. Studies suggest that Black Cohosh is similar to the drugs used in hormone replacement therapy.

Avena Sativa: Avena Sativa came to the United states by way of Scotland. Avena Sativa is rich in saponins, flavonoids, minerals, and alkaloids necessary for a healthy hormonal system.

Blessed Thistle: Native to South Europe and Western Asia, Blessed Thistle has long been used around the world as a hormonal balancing agent in women.

Humulus Lupulus: Humulus Lupulus is a Eurasian shrub rich in flavonoids, whose action in regulating the hormonal production facilitates development of the mammary glands.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Breast Enlargement Pills

Doesn't work. In middle school I never took it because I naturally had breasts, I say had because with track I've gone from a D down to a ...well you don't need to know. lol.

Yeah it's never worked with any girl that has every been MY friend and has taken it. Sorry. I suggest a good lingerie store. Tell her to bring her dress in and get some nice padding. A good seamstress can even sew in something into the dress if she absolutely cannot wear a bra.

Hope this helps,
brandy
Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Old 07-23-2004, 12:23 PM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

The breast is made up of fat tissue, mainly. No pill will cause her to gain fat in only one place. I believe the results she is seeing are only in her head. Possibly explanations are 1) bras fit differently at different times of the month, 2)she may not have put on weight, but has her body fat increased slightly, 3)she's gained some water weight that has made her breasts feel fuller, 4) the muscle building is starting to show.

Having said all that, what could it hurt you or her to pay for pills that do nothing but make her feel like her breasts are getting bigger, therefore making her feel better about herself before the wedding.

I'm not sure what all those herbal supplements do, but I do know I've never heard of using Saw Palmetto for women. It's usually used for good prostate health in men. It does sound as if you two are sexually active, so be careful about any interactions with birth control pills. I'm sure that there are some since most of the ingredients are for controlling hormones.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Faith should change his/her status!

The same reasons why we can't spot reduce areas that hold fat are the same reasons why we can't spot increase areas that are fat. Maybe the pills increase water retention or something but there is no way they are actually enlarging her breast composition of fat.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

These things have been around for ages and don't do anything.

I believe I've heard women say they have had minimal results that only last as long as they continue using the pill.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt as long as they don't interfere with other medications and make her feel better.

How about telling her she's perfect the way she is? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]

How about telling her she's perfect the way she is? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. If she is anything like me, he's tried this, and it failed miserably. That kinda of satisfaction and contentment comes from within. And frankly, I'm still looking for it.

Very good point however. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Btw, I love your title, thunder bunny.
Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Old 07-24-2004, 03:54 AM
CoLDTuRKeY should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
How about telling her she's perfect the way she is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Women never seem to go for that...
Height - 6'2"
Bench - 440 lbs
Squat - 505 lbs.
Dead Lift - 545 lbs.
Power Clean - 315 lbs.

My Training Journal

Proverbs 3: 25-26...
Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked,when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Old 07-24-2004, 06:21 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Hehe, True. But it's worth a shot. We still enjoy hearing it even though we might shoot it down. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2004, 09:49 AM
British Bulldog should change his/her status!
Lightweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. If she is anything like me, he's tried this, and it failed miserably. That kinda of satisfaction and contentment comes from within. And frankly, I'm still looking for it.

Very good point however. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Btw, I love your title, thunder bunny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, been there tried, that, didn't work! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I agree with you lot, I don't believe they will work, but she is definitely feeling more confident, so I am happy to spend a few $$$'s for that alone!

I will reply back in this thread in a few weeks time if there is any change though! She is still claiming that she thinks that they are working.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:57 AM
Tough Tomboy should change his/her status!
Rookie

I had a friend that I use to work with and she tried some kind of pills (not sure what kind though) and they did her more harm than good.
Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Closed Thread