Journal: Just Starting the "13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning" diet and workout routine. - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 07:22 PM
CLK187 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: Journal: Just Starting the \"13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning\" diete and workout routine.

Well its only been a week but I can definitely see a difference in muscle definition. The diet is kind of bland but going well. The 13 weeks workout is great. I recommend it to anyone.
Spirit. It cannot be broken and it cannot be stolen away. A victim in the throes of despair might feel otherwise, and certainly the victim's "master" would like to believe it so. But in truth, the spirit remains, sometimes buried but never fully removed……………..

The physical powers of the body cannot be separated from the rationale of the mind and the emotions of the heart. They are one and the same, a compilation of a singular being. It is in the harmony of these three -body,mind,and heart- that we find spirit………….

How many tyrants have tried? How many rulers have sought to reduce their subjects to simple, unthinking instruments of profit and gain? They steal the loves, the religions, of their people; they seek to steal the spirit.

Ultimately and inevitably, they fail. This I must believe. If the flame of the spirit's candle is extinguished, there is only death, and the tyrant finds no gain in a kingdom littered with corpses.

But it is a resilient thing, this flame of spirit, indomitable and ever-striving. In some, at least, it will survive, to the tyrant's demise……………………..

Where was I in my years alone in the wilds, when this hunter that I had become blinded my heart and guided my sword hand often against my conscious wishes?

We both were there all along, I came to know, buried but never stolen.

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every time and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, and the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away.

This I must believe.

-Drizzt Do'Urden
Old 08-06-2004, 04:07 AM
CLK187 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: Journal: Just Starting the \"13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning\" diete and workout routine.

Still going strong. Just haven't had a chance to enter my workouts.
Spirit. It cannot be broken and it cannot be stolen away. A victim in the throes of despair might feel otherwise, and certainly the victim's "master" would like to believe it so. But in truth, the spirit remains, sometimes buried but never fully removed……………..

The physical powers of the body cannot be separated from the rationale of the mind and the emotions of the heart. They are one and the same, a compilation of a singular being. It is in the harmony of these three -body,mind,and heart- that we find spirit………….

How many tyrants have tried? How many rulers have sought to reduce their subjects to simple, unthinking instruments of profit and gain? They steal the loves, the religions, of their people; they seek to steal the spirit.

Ultimately and inevitably, they fail. This I must believe. If the flame of the spirit's candle is extinguished, there is only death, and the tyrant finds no gain in a kingdom littered with corpses.

But it is a resilient thing, this flame of spirit, indomitable and ever-striving. In some, at least, it will survive, to the tyrant's demise……………………..

Where was I in my years alone in the wilds, when this hunter that I had become blinded my heart and guided my sword hand often against my conscious wishes?

We both were there all along, I came to know, buried but never stolen.

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every time and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, and the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away.

This I must believe.

-Drizzt Do'Urden
Closed Thread