Journal: Just Starting the "13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning" diet and workout routine. - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 04:38 PM
CLK187 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Journal: Just Starting the \"13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning\" diet and workout routine.

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well I figure Its do or die. 1 week from Monday (07/26/04) I start the "13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning " diet and workout routine, suggested from this site. Any do's or don'ts anybody?

-CLK187
Spirit. It cannot be broken and it cannot be stolen away. A victim in the throes of despair might feel otherwise, and certainly the victim's "master" would like to believe it so. But in truth, the spirit remains, sometimes buried but never fully removed……………..

The physical powers of the body cannot be separated from the rationale of the mind and the emotions of the heart. They are one and the same, a compilation of a singular being. It is in the harmony of these three -body,mind,and heart- that we find spirit………….

How many tyrants have tried? How many rulers have sought to reduce their subjects to simple, unthinking instruments of profit and gain? They steal the loves, the religions, of their people; they seek to steal the spirit.

Ultimately and inevitably, they fail. This I must believe. If the flame of the spirit's candle is extinguished, there is only death, and the tyrant finds no gain in a kingdom littered with corpses.

But it is a resilient thing, this flame of spirit, indomitable and ever-striving. In some, at least, it will survive, to the tyrant's demise……………………..

Where was I in my years alone in the wilds, when this hunter that I had become blinded my heart and guided my sword hand often against my conscious wishes?

We both were there all along, I came to know, buried but never stolen.

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every time and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, and the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away.

This I must believe.

-Drizzt Do'Urden
Old 07-21-2004, 04:41 PM
respa should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Journal: Just Starting the \"13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning\" diete and workout routine.

Drink plenty of water...........

<font color="green">Some people dream of being big... while others wake up and work hard at it. I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.</font>

My Journal
Old 07-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Burton should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Journal: Just Starting the \"13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning\" diete and workout routine.

Good luck, bro. Get your game face on!
Old 07-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Stranger

Water- definitely, thanks. I'll let you now how its going. its long over due, game face is definitely on.

-CLK187
Spirit. It cannot be broken and it cannot be stolen away. A victim in the throes of despair might feel otherwise, and certainly the victim's "master" would like to believe it so. But in truth, the spirit remains, sometimes buried but never fully removed……………..

The physical powers of the body cannot be separated from the rationale of the mind and the emotions of the heart. They are one and the same, a compilation of a singular being. It is in the harmony of these three -body,mind,and heart- that we find spirit………….

How many tyrants have tried? How many rulers have sought to reduce their subjects to simple, unthinking instruments of profit and gain? They steal the loves, the religions, of their people; they seek to steal the spirit.

Ultimately and inevitably, they fail. This I must believe. If the flame of the spirit's candle is extinguished, there is only death, and the tyrant finds no gain in a kingdom littered with corpses.

But it is a resilient thing, this flame of spirit, indomitable and ever-striving. In some, at least, it will survive, to the tyrant's demise……………………..

Where was I in my years alone in the wilds, when this hunter that I had become blinded my heart and guided my sword hand often against my conscious wishes?

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every time and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, and the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away.

This I must believe.

-Drizzt Do'Urden
Old 07-21-2004, 05:50 PM
diamondtim should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Looks like we have the same game plan. Great choice. Lets see how far we can go!!!

Are you getting your bf% checked? What are your stats now? What are your goals?

The pain of discipline is always less than the pain of regret!!!

my old pics
My workout journal

Ecclesiastes 7:5
It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke than to listen to the song of fools.

Height 6'0" Goal 6'0"
Weight 238Lbs Goal 200LBS
Body fat 28% Goal 10%
Old 07-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Stranger

Height 6'3"
Weight 285lbs. Goal 300lbs.

I have an appointment in the morning to check my BF. Its been a while since my last.

This I must believe.

-Drizzt Do'Urden
Old 07-28-2004, 12:17 AM
Stranger

Well its only been a couple of days, so theres not much to say. The most difficulty I believe I'm going to have is my schedule at work. I'm on a swing shift so I screws my meal plan a bit. I can't believe the work out, its great, I'm feeling pretty beat up after my first two days. Its a great feeling.

This I must believe.

-Drizzt Do'Urden
Old 07-28-2004, 03:08 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
Height 6'3"
Weight 285lbs. Goal 300lbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">If you are going on a cut, why are your goals to increase your weight? It should be the other way around. </font>
Old 07-28-2004, 03:35 AM
Stranger

My overall goal is 300lbs. I'd like to cut 15- 20 then bulk up again over the winter. I've been waiting for someone to ask.

This I must believe.

-Drizzt Do'Urden
Old 07-28-2004, 03:42 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
My overall goal is 300lbs. I'd like to cut 15- 20 then bulk up over the winter.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">Oh, okay, that's an awesome goal then. Sorry I misunderstood bro. The 13 Weeks Diet/Workout really does work. I followed it for the entire 13 Weeks and if you ever have any questions on the diet or workout you can ask me or find it all in my journal. I just began my bulk on the 16th after taking two weeks off. Dude, best of luck to you. It will take you to new levels of training for sure so stay motivated. </font>
Closed Thread