Question for my Wife - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2004, 09:57 AM
jpb should change his/her status!

Default Question for my Wife

My wife just started bodybuilding and has a question. She has had five children, nursed all of them and is curious as to how she can firm up her breasts.

Thanks in advance,

jpb
Old 07-10-2004, 10:39 AM
jpb should change his/her status!

Default Re: Question for my Wife

It is a bit strange replying to my own post, but I thought I would share something else. The five children she had are obviously my children as well, and our oldest daughter was just proposed to last night and she said yes. God's ways are certainly not our ways...I don't think I would have designed it that our children leave us ever :-)

One more thing, I have been a member of ABC for a few years (I mostly peruse the boards without logging in) and want to thank God that He put it in the heart of Jacob to start ABC -- it is a great place!

jpb
Old 07-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Calico should change his/her status!

Hi, about the firming of the breasts. Well since your breasts are fatty tissue, losing weight can help some but fat tissue doesn't really firm up. You can build up your pecs and give the appearance of a lift but the tissue remains. I think doing a chest press on a decline was suggested at one point to me, since I think an incline defeats the purpose with gravity and all. If you put yourself on a decline and lighten the load then you will be allowing gravity to pull them upwards as you work your pecs. I could be all wrong. I nursed all 3 of mine and until I give in and have a breast lift done (along with a tummy tuck to uncover that 6 pack) I don't think there is much you can do about them, sorry.

Wear a nice push up bra with underwires for lift or just an underwire bra for support and enjoy the fact that you still got them.

Sorry now much help am I. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Annette
Old 07-10-2004, 01:16 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Calico - I heard that for a woman to do the decline bp was kind of a waste (as far as asthetics go) b/c the breast tissue will completely cover it up. I always do flat bp and incline bp. Incline targets upper chest and will give you that "cut" down the middle that looks like cleavage. If I should be doing decline by all means, someone let me know!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Unfortunately breast tissue is gland & fat and no muscle so not much besides surgery will lift it.

Congrats on the 5 kids and the proposal though! They're worth every sag, bag and scar!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (I have two and the sags, bags and scars to prove it.)
Old 07-11-2004, 06:55 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Congrats about the proposal. Get your checkbook ready. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2004, 06:57 AM
Shayz should change his/her status!
Rookie

congratulations to your daughter! my friend is getting married and so is her 2 sisters all in the same year so it must be a shock for her parents.

-Shayz
Closed Thread