Cardio on an Empty Stomach - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 07:03 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Default Re: Cardio on an Empty Stomach

Wow, this is still a mystery to me...I know what you all will say about catabolism..I guess that this was one of the hardest concepts for me to grasp..not to work out early in the morning on an empty stomach. Funny all the misconceptions we have been fed during the years.

Great thread!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Wanabettabod should change his/her status!

i guess u could have a shake b4 bed.

i usually have cottage cheeze or peanut butter w/celery or some'n and also some glut.

"The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will show them his covenant."Ps25v14

@ 1/22/03 186lbs *~*
@ 7/23/03 164lbs 39%

Current stats @ 6/23/04
33yo
149lb
33%bf
Doing 13 week w/o & diet

Current stats @ 11/14/04
33yo
142lb
25%bf
Hardly doing 13 week diet but still work out - I'm Prego. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])) yahhhhh!!!

My journal - *coming soon*
Old 07-26-2004, 09:09 AM
willBbuff should change his/her status!
Rookie

Thanks for all of the input! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Tough Tomboy should change his/her status!
Rookie

my computer is doing crazy stuff, sry for all the posts[img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Old 07-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Rookie

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ooopppsss, i didn't mean to post again
Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Old 07-26-2004, 02:27 PM
Rookie

I guess it depends on the person, but I honestly get sick if I do cardio on an empty stomach! I usually will take my glutamine about 30 min before I eat breakfast (which is usually oatmeal or egss) and then I go work out and when I get back is when I take one of my whey protein shakes.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:49 AM
Rookie

Closed Thread