why do girls do this? - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 06:55 AM
Shayz should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: why do girls do this?

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe they are pretending you're Prince Andrew ??? Got me.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHA that made my day!

-Shayz
Old 07-26-2004, 06:59 AM
Shayz should change his/her status!
Rookie

saying the full name is usually done in arguements I've found... (regarding me anyway heh)

-Shayz
Old 07-27-2004, 09:13 AM
Eleni should change his/her status!

[ QUOTE ]
*laughs* i'm new here, and I have absolutely no idea .. all my bf's always call me but my childhood nick name Lu lu - so yeah....

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol....cute man...ek's n suid afrikaanse/greikse meissie wat in greichenland woen...so it was amasing seeing a south farican online... El.
Dear all, I am a Personal Assistant and have decided to ask my company that I work for, to convert our store room below, into a gym for the company. My wish was succesfuly granted and now we have a well equiped gym downstairs....see what a little perseverance does...
Old 08-01-2004, 07:24 AM
SouthernIcedTea should change his/her status!

this was a kind of funny thread to read. I've done this too, now that i think about it, but only when i was in a relationshipf for 3 years. Everybody called him by his middle name. . i went by his first .. why? i thought it was prettier. plus he had a girls name and i loved picking on him about it!
<font color="red">BODY FOR LIFE-(a foundation)</font>--IF YOU DONT WORK ON IT FOR LIFE--THEN DID YOU REALLY DO IT? It's a journey where success is measured by what you gain, not by what you lose. . .It's not about weight loss. . .Its about gaining enery, increasing strenth, renewing health AND decreasing body fat. . .its about gaining muscle, gaining self respect, self-awareness, . . self trust. . .self esteem. Gaining control of your life!"
<font color="red">MY REASONS</font>live healthier, feel better physically, mentally, emotionally, learn to be proactive (plan) instead of reactive, build endurance, a *stronger back*, organize better, a clearer mind, more energy, lose fat, better fitting clothes, self trust-- learning to fullfil promises to my self, for good habits to pass on to my family & children (when i have them). . most of all--inspire others and SHOW THEM--IT CAN BE DONE!
<font color="red">CURRENT STATS</font>
Female/Height:5ft.3in Weight:218 Body fat: 32% Neck:15in Chest: 48in Biceps: 16in Waist: 40in Hips: 46in Upper thigh: 26in Calves:16in
<font color="green">"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--Philippians 4:13
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."-- Hebrews 11:1
</font>

Old 08-01-2004, 04:46 PM
sta63bmx should change his/her status!
National Champion

It's alllllllllllllright! Cause I'm saved by the bell! Remember the Zack Attack, their non-ambiguously gay band? And then the one chick goes on to star in Showgirls, and the other chick plays a ***** in The Ladies' Man! That ruled.
Old 08-01-2004, 08:44 PM
OUTLAW20SICX should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

[ QUOTE ]
It's alllllllllllllright! Cause I'm saved by the bell! Remember the Zack Attack, their non-ambiguously gay band? And then the one chick goes on to star in Showgirls, and the other chick plays a ***** in The Ladies' Man! That ruled.

[/ QUOTE ]
dont forget ac slater, the guy who married ali landry and cheated on her at his bachelor party (or whenever) and got dumped a few days after [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"I see little people"
Old 08-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Oopy Doopy should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I only get called by full name if I'm in trouble. When I hear it I know it. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Con***ious says - <font color="silver">"It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but it is better for boy to park meat in girl."</font>

Hard work, persistence, love the pain or you'll be small FOREVER.

<font color="red">Life is a game. Play hard.</font>
Old 08-03-2004, 12:20 PM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

It definately signafies a different sort of relationship. Only a guys mother calls him by his first name. By your girlfriend doing it, it puts her in a higher "league". haha. I do that sometimes with my husband!! I call him Joey or Joseph, everyone else calls him Joe.