H o r r o r S h o w of Vlad; The Final Blow (10 lbs of pure muscle dynamite in 30 days) - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 07:34 PM
RGKfit should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Countdown...

Haven't been around for a while, I like your new approach.

I think you are on the right track with basic, heavy compound exercises for mass. You have to make them muscle stronger. When you get stuck at so many reps/sets in the bodybuilding mode..i.e...9-12 reps, you are plateaued. This is where a more power routine like a 4-6 rep range will be of great benefit, as you know, you may not necessarily grow from it, but it will force the fibers to adapt to heavier loads and thus get stronger, so when you plateau here at this range and go back to a more bodybuilding rep range, you will be able to do heavier weights in that range than before, thus work the fibers better with a new heavier load and force them to grow!! Good move on your part!

2/06/05...Added 4 new pics of my bulk, any comments welcome
Pics of beginning bulk May 22
Old 07-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't been around for a while, I like your new approach.

I think you are on the right track with basic, heavy compound exercises for mass. You have to make them muscle stronger. When you get stuck at so many reps/sets in the bodybuilding mode..i.e...9-12 reps, you are plateaued. This is where a more power routine like a 4-6 rep range will be of great benefit, as you know, you may not necessarily grow from it, but it will force the fibers to adapt to heavier loads and thus get stronger, so when you plateau here at this range and go back to a more bodybuilding rep range, you will be able to do heavier weights in that range than before, thus work the fibers better with a new heavier load and force them to grow!! Good move on your part!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for stopping by RGKfit!

I'm addicted to this kind of training right now! I basically want to increase my strength while I can provide my body whith so much nutrients, because it will be harder a little bit later due to University.

I have gained big time from this training too (both strength and LBM wise), my body is getting shocked over and over again. Never done such scheme before. I also reduced my volume. Need longer time to rest between sets right now.

Not trying to invent anything new. Mitochendrical density and heavy straight sets with basic exercise is everything I need! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2004, 08:26 PM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
I'm addicted to this kind of training right now! I basically want to increase my strength while I can provide my body whith so much nutrients, because it will be harder a little bit later due to University.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">Ain't this the truth bro. If you are eating and supplementing correctly you will progress twice as fast for sure. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
I also reduced my volume. Need longer time to rest between sets right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">I find this to be ultra true for me now as well on my bulk. You are opening up a huge can of whoop *** here Vlad and the paths you are taking are wickedly hardcore. The outcome of this madness will be very exciting for yourself as well as all of your followers. Keep it up! </font>
Old 07-25-2004, 05:49 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Thanks for stopping by LW!

I've more goodies to come, gonna post them later tonight! Haven't seen anyone else using such "strategY" before :P we will see... =) I might be wrong though.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:05 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for stopping by LW!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <font color="blue">No probs bro [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[ QUOTE ]
I've more goodies to come, gonna post them later tonight! Haven't seen anyone else using such "strategY" before :P we will see... =) I might be wrong though.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Whoo Hoo [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] More goodies from the crazy Vlad's bag of tricks. This ought to be really interesting and I can't wait. </font>
Old 07-26-2004, 03:23 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default Less than a week left...

Hi! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Less than a week left till I start this challange. Right now I'm cycling up my calories and ordering some extra supplements: ZMA and few more.

I also finally managed to swallow a pill! It wasn't huge, but we all start somewhere! So right now I'm supplementing chromium too.

The strategy I'm going to use for overtraining, will be based on eccentric overload. I've designed workouts A,B and C that will be routed back and forth. Every week I'll be increasing the eccentric part of each exercise by 1-2 seconds. Depends on the start rate. That slowely will damage my muscles more and more. The last workouts I'll go for VERY LONg eccentric, probably before this "last" workout I'll apply concentric overloead principe. We will see.
Old 07-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default 3 days left

I'm taking 3-2 days off now. Going to re-write my diet/workouts and etc. routines and other info will be posted during the weekends! Tomorrow is the last day at work wohooo!
Old 07-30-2004, 12:43 PM
OUTLAW20SICX should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Re: 3 days left

i like your new journal, and good luck on the goals

"I see little people"
Old 07-31-2004, 08:29 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
i like your new journal, and good luck on the goals

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks bro!

Bleh, my day off today turned into day of "blitzing forearms".

Rested for one day only, probably gonna rest tomorrow too. More info on the workouts and nutrition will be posted soon.
Old 07-31-2004, 09:49 AM
OUTLAW20SICX should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

[ QUOTE ]
Bleh, my day off today turned into day of "blitzing forearms".

[/ QUOTE ]
dont u hate that when that happens [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Rested for one day only, probably gonna rest tomorrow too. More info on the workouts and nutrition will be posted soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
looking forward to it, and dont blitz n e thing today, stay away from the weights [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"I see little people"
Closed Thread