H o r r o r S h o w of Vlad; The Final Blow (10 lbs of pure muscle dynamite in 30 days) - Page 13 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 06:09 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: PM Workout: Quads Overload and some hams :/

[ QUOTE ]
Hey J.D! It's going pretty sucky, I've gained some weight, but heat really drove me nuts this week. It has not been this warm here for 4 years and my body got just so shocked that I lost my apetite right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Ahh, that's not what I wanted to hear bro. That totally sucks that the weather is being a total pain for you. The heat can make you sick that is for sure. The Tucson heat used to do that to me when I was a runner living in the desert. I hope it cools off a bit. Don't fret the week of intense heat. You can write it off and add a week to your original plan. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
You are doing great considering school and work! Balls to the wall [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">Thanks Vlad. I need that constant encouragement becuase I am really hurting due to lack of sleep, which may be the reason I am so irritable all the time causing some anger issues with the weights......===lift more [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>

[ QUOTE ]
Gym was pretty sucky actually, it's known for it's "anabolic" reputation

I would be pissed off for 24/7 in that gym = increased weights and intensity.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">Dude, that is totally lame. Screw those dudes. You are, and always will be, so much better than them. Maybe you should workout there and just get all pissed off and show them how a real man works out.

Keep it up bud. Just do your best, that's all you can do and the rest will fall into place. </font>
Old 08-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Syddles should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

*bump*

w3rd up!

Try not to let the heat get to you buddy. Stay hardcore! ^^
Old 08-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

lol Syd, it's not the heat. It's total lack of time due to some projects, getting ready to start studying too! Workouts and food have been great expect for the last few days (3 b-days in the row OUCH!)

Thanks for stoppping by [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2004, 03:24 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Studying eh Vlad. Yeah it's about that time again isn't it. Good luck with all of that and I feel your pain. Sorry to hear the diet and workouts have been less than adequate in the past few days. They'll come around. No problem for us hardcore dudes. You'll bounce back no probs at all. Smile bro.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:06 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Thanks LW! Workouts have been great, altough reduced volume since I couldn't provide my body with needed nutrients. Missed my AM session today, since our entire family had to up early (except for me of course). So it was like being in circus 5 Am on the morning. I woke up, ate my meal and thought I would go to bed again..couldn't fall asleep due to all crappy clown noise they made with everything they could their hands on...when they went out i finally switched off, the next thing I remember my training partner by the door..."ugm 3 hours later..." Sorry bro I just woke up :/ Feels like everything is against me lol! GONNA HIT MY LEGS SO HARD TONIGHT THAT NONE WILL BELIEVE IT IS TRUE!!!!!! ^_^
Old 08-23-2004, 09:12 AM
Satch should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Are you gonna show up Yu's Switchlegs?
Closed Thread