H o r r o r S h o w of Vlad; The Final Blow (10 lbs of pure muscle dynamite in 30 days) - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default H o r r o r S h o w of Vlad; The Final Blow (10 lbs of pure muscle dynamite in 30 days)

<font color="666666">Why a new Journal? </font>
For few reasons:
<ul type="square">[*]I've changed my training-philosophy.[*]I didn't like the way I "logged" my old journal.[*]I've changed as a person lately and I felt that it would be a good thing to start from "scratch". [/list]
<font color="666666">Stats (06/17/04)</font>
Weight: 154
Height: 5"9
BF%: 10-12%

Upper Arms: Right(13.4") | Left(13.2")| Flexed
Forearms: Right(11.8") | Left(11.6")| Flexed
Thigs: Right(19.7") | Left(19.3")| Flexed
Calves: Right(14.8") | Left(14.8")| Flexed

<font color="666666">Goals</font>
Longterm Goal: Win Swedish Championships in Athletic Fitness, become a fitness guru and help people to promote their health. Write a book or two or more on this subject.
"Averege"-term Goal: Win Swedish Championships in Benchpress in my weight class (Amateur). Teach powerlifters a valuable lesson [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Shorterm Goal: Gain 15-20 lbs by the end of the summer.

<font color="666666">Determination of Weak-Points</font>
I've spent 30 minutes analyzing the new pictures of mine and came to this:

The outlined areas are going to get a lot of attention. The arms aren't outlined because they have been my weak-area for a while now, so it's naturally for me to work them smart.

- My front-left-delt is smaller then the right one.
- Back-right-delt is smaller than the left one.
- I've very low insertion points in my lats, so I thought I would take advange of it and give them some extra work, that should trigger some extra growth in upper lats as well.
- Left lats is going to receive some extra work overall as well, since the right one outpowers it. Maybe not that much, but I want a good symmetry.
- Lower back needs some work, I'm just not giving it the attention it really deserves.
- Calves need overall size.
- Quadriceps need outersweep.
- Bicep's inner-heads need extra attention

<font color="666666">Gameplan</font>
<ul type="square">[*]Scientific Training Approach[*]Basic, compound exercises [*]Heavy Weights[*]8/2 Ratio (Mass/Isolation exercises, not on all bodyparts) [*]Week A: Straight Sets (16-12 sets) | Week B: Very High Intensity, short rest periods: Giant/Super/Trisets mixed with straight sets.

Split
Day 1: Back/Back-delts/Biceps (ABS at home)
Day 2: Legs/Calves
Day 3: Chest/ABS
Day 4: OFF/
Day 5: Shoulders/Triceps/Calves
Day 6: Repeat Cycle

Calves will be trained more often. I'll see if I'll give my arms a "special" day, they have been growing good with a similar split.
[/list]Supplements:
<ul type="square"> [*]Whey[*]Creatine[*]Glutamine[*]Vitamin C[*]Multivitamin[*]Chromium (if I'll be available to swallow it)[*]Dextrose[/b][/list]
Diet
I'll eat lean food most of the time, except for one cheat day. I eat cheaps then [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
- Chicken Breasts and Oats will be the core of the diet.
Calorie intake will be around 4500-5000, protein 250-300 and carbs 400-600.

<font color="666666">Comments</font>
Comments and Suggestions will be really appriciated! Feel free to ask and post anything!

<font color="666666">Some Pictures of mine (Taken 15.06.04)</font>

My old Journal, workouts etc is here
Old 06-17-2004, 07:27 PM
IronFuji should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: The B a s i C , Day 1: \"Introduction, Stats, Determination of Weak-Points, Gameplan, Pictures\"

Good luck! I look forward to seeing how your program works for you.

--Skip La Cour</font>
Old 06-17-2004, 07:47 PM
DoubleHelix should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: The B a s i C , Day 1: \"Introduction, Stats, Determination of Weak-Points, Gameplan, Pictures\"

Looking good man. We gotta get that weight up though man. how long have you been stuck around 150? You got nice shape and are very good at posing now you just need some more mass. Look forward to seeing your progress.
Old 06-17-2004, 09:00 PM
Steel Warrior should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

You might want to go back to the basic lifts and just work on raw intensity for about 4 weeks to bust the plateu... Also you need to get the triceps up to par.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:02 PM
NutMeg is sleepy
Mr. Universe

Vlad, in the first and last pic it looks like your left medial delt needs more work.. and in the pic where your arms are almost straight up, it looks like your left delts are bigger than your right. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] But I guess you know better than I as the lighting coulda been weird. I also don't see the difference between the rear delts... Uhh, can't comment on the legs cuz I don't see them.

I like the way you've set up your new journal. Good luck with your goals!
Old 06-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Jenkies should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Wow Vlad looks like you know what you are doing and that you have put a lot of time into figuring this all out. I hope this works out for you and let us know how your progress is coming.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Old 06-18-2004, 03:15 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

Good luck! I look forward to seeing how your program works for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
Looking good man. We gotta get that weight up though man. how long have you been stuck around 150? You got nice shape and are very good at posing now you just need some more mass. Look forward to seeing your progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never stagned, I lost a couple of pounds due creatine (cycled off) + lost some fat. I should be 152-153 by this sunday and 155 next and etc :P aiming for 2 lbs / week.

Good luck with your bulk too!

[ QUOTE ]

You might want to go back to the basic lifts and just work on raw intensity for about 4 weeks to bust the plateu... Also you need to get the triceps up to par.

[/ QUOTE ]

My arms will be 2" bigger by the end of the summer. Ohh, sweet dreams! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Vlad, in the first and last pic it looks like your left medial delt needs more work.. and in the pic where your arms are almost straight up, it looks like your left delts are bigger than your right. But I guess you know better than I as the lighting coulda been weird. I also don't see the difference between the rear delts... Uhh, can't comment on the legs cuz I don't see them.

I like the way you've set up your new journal. Good luck with your goals!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, Meg, you just made me unsure! I'm pretty sure about rear-delts, but side *runs to the mirror and looks*
Looks symmetrical to me, I might be wrong though. Let's see if there will be more opinions on this!

Thanks for stopping by!

[ QUOTE ]

Wow Vlad looks like you know what you are doing and that you have put a lot of time into figuring this all out. I hope this works out for you and let us know how your progress is coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for stopping by bro. Good luck to you too! Saw your new record in DB presses. Grats! Don't wait grab a heavier par of dumbbells next time!
Old 07-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default Countdown...

Hello, Peeps!

I've not been available to update the jounral for a while due some projects and work. I only have 1,5 week of work to go and then I'll start the final phase of my bulk. 10 lbs in 30 days.

Right now I'm cycling up my calories and I hope I'll be able to eat around 6k of calories by the first of August.

In August I'm planning to go berserker and overtrain myself into ashes [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just wanted to make this quick update [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Cya =)
Old 07-20-2004, 05:03 PM
mattbrye should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Countdown...

dang bro ur 153lbs and eatin 6000 cals??why so much??
Old 07-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Countdown...

[ QUOTE ]
dang bro ur 153lbs and eatin 6000 cals??why so much??

[/ QUOTE ]

162 now [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm going to do AM/PM sessions, all body-parts 2x / weekly. Calves 3-4 x. Need to provide my body with all the cals/nutrients it needs and a little bit more than that. Besides, my maintance cals are pretty high right now anyway [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Wanna get fat before the studies at the uneversity, only 1 month and 2 weeks left now [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]