abortion - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 12:40 AM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 06-10-2004, 01:32 AM
fastback should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: abortion

every woman has the RIGHT to choose... this individual needs support and information to make the choice thats right for her and her future. in canada, her records are kept private and she does not need the permission of a guardian. there are various places that she can go for objective and helpful advice and support, i suggest starting with a medical clinic or local hospital... through her doctor. this is not the appriopriate forum for this kind of conversation and i am more and more disillusioned and disappointed with every visit. i am a female interested in bodybuilding ... compare this section with hardcore training!!! its ridiculous. no wonder women arent taken seriously in the gym.....
Old 06-10-2004, 02:50 AM
Eye of Teh Tiger should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

As the great Ronald Reagan said "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

*Note: So I don't have to type this in every journal entry I make, my pulley system is messed up, so the weights listed are what I put on, and are a bit more than what I'm actually doing.
Old 06-10-2004, 03:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 06-10-2004, 11:14 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
every woman has the RIGHT to choose... this individual needs support and information to make the choice thats right for her and her future. in canada, her records are kept private and she does not need the permission of a guardian. there are various places that she can go for objective and helpful advice and support, i suggest starting with a medical clinic or local hospital... through her doctor. this is not the appriopriate forum for this kind of conversation and i am more and more disillusioned and disappointed with every visit. i am a female interested in bodybuilding ... compare this section with hardcore training!!! its ridiculous. no wonder women arent taken seriously in the gym.....

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, this is a christian site!!!!!!
Second of all, a woman's right to choose goes on two tangents: Should I or shouldn't I incur into sex protected or not. That is the time to choose, not after! Responsability is key here! I as a woman, am responsible for my own choices and will assume responsability over the choices I have made. After the choice is made, it is about dealing with consequences as a mature person. Either one is mature or not. Shouldn't we as christians aim to protect life?

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 06-10-2004, 12:37 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
this is not the appriopriate forum for this kind of conversation and i am more and more disillusioned and disappointed with every visit. i am a female interested in bodybuilding ... compare this section with hardcore training!!! its ridiculous. no wonder women arent taken seriously in the gym.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with everything Little Amazon has posted previously so I'll just address this side issue. This site takes female bbers very seriously. So much so that if there is a training issue, we feel free to post directly to the hardcore training forum, just like the guys. We can discuss female bbing in here but most of us don't really distinguish our training/diet as that much different -- and we're not treated differently in any of the forums here on this site. So I'd say we are taken seriously as we don't feel relegated to one aspect of this great resource here at abcbodybuilding. If you would stick around and read a bit more you would see that. And you might see how the Word of God can change even the hardest hearts.....
Old 06-10-2004, 01:00 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
this is not the appriopriate forum for this kind of conversation and i am more and more disillusioned and disappointed with every visit. i am a female interested in bodybuilding ... compare this section with hardcore training!!! its ridiculous. no wonder women arent taken seriously in the gym.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing but words of praise and respect for the people in this website. If you believe that there are issues that could be improved in this board, I encourage you to be an agent of change. Talk is cheap. Become a driving force in contributing with articles, ideas and encouragement for all. We women of this website post a lot on hardcore training. Our opinion is valued, heard and feedback is provided when needed. We women of this website are taken seriously by our male counterparts.

I am proud to be a member of this site. I am honored to have been welcomed into the ABC family. You guys/gals rock!

'nuff said!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 06-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Fenix should change his/her status!

To answer the first Question I don't believe they have to be present but I know whomever can ask their DR to find out.

My 2 cents.... I personally think that abortion is wrong. I don't talk from a friends point of view, I'm coming from the position of having to face that decision myself.

My comments are talking about the 93% of the 3700 abortions preformed in the US for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient). http://www.abortionno.com/Resources/fastfacts.html

CHOICE
Before the conception takes place people have said "It won't happen to me”,” I’m on the Pill or We use protection"
what they forgot to say is "What If?" and many are not prepared for that answer. They made a CHOICE to put themselves in a position were they didn't consider all the outcomes. Then They think that they can make another CHOICE about the outcome of peoples lives when their CHOICE got them there in the first place. They may only see how it affect them. they see that they are too young to take on the responsibility of raising children or they think how their partying days will be cut short, etc..
A Woman's Right to CHOOSE is not a CHOICE that only affects her and many may argue. First And Foremost the Baby, it is a life growing inside the mother, if left alone it will be born. Second it will affect the Father weather they are willing or not. The whole family will be affect wheather they knew about the Baby or not. Many may arguee how would they be affected if they didn't know (what the don't know won't hurt them) I would disagree, they may never get to be grandparents or aunts and experience the miracle of life being those things.
If this person doesn't tell the important people around her than she is making a MISINFORMED CHOICE.

My father and I never got along when I was a teenager/young adult. thigns happened around that time that allows me to talk from personal experience..
So our communication was very limited when my then girlfriend (Now Wife [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) found out she was pregnant. It made my physically ill to even think about telling him that I'm responsible for another child. So I didn't I kept waiting to tell him until the very last. My Beautiful Daughter was born almost a month early and it took me being at the hospital waiting for the birth to call and talk to my mother who decided she would tell my dad. This is were I feel a miracle happened between my father and myself. After finding out my father only said one things, “lets get to the hospital”. I was outside the room when I looked up and saw my parents walking down the long hallway to the birthing area. My father walked up to me said "I will always Love You" gave me a hug, let go, walked into the room around the nurses sat down beside the bed and ask my Wife, how you doing sweetie?
I cannot describe what that did for me and my relationship with my father.
My Wife and I know have a Daughter that we would trade for the world. Yes we have had a hard time making things work and we did have to make some sacrifices but they are nothing compared to the hurt that is caused by not knowing what a lost child would have been like. Many would be mothers and father ask questions like:
Would it have been a boy or a girl?
What would they have looked like?

And many other question that they will never be able to answer…

So I ask a Woman that is thinking about this to really understand that making that decision is not the only option.
Abortion is not the only answer and may be the wrong one for your Life .

[ QUOTE ]
^^ [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Powerful picture OldSchool. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think Yu said that best..

My stats
Height:5'11"
Weight: 270 lbs
BF% (to much!!)
Bench: 275 lbs
Squat: 425 lbs
Dead: 315 lbs
mr.lindseth@cox.net
Old 06-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Relinquished should change his/her status!
Lightweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
every woman has the RIGHT to choose

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the child?

[ QUOTE ]
individual needs support and information to make the choice thats right for her and her future.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the child's future?

Abortion is murder.

If you are mature enough to have sex, then you are mature enough to have a child. If you don't think your ready for a child, DON'T HAVE SEX!

[ QUOTE ]
and i am more and more disillusioned and disappointed with every visit.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't care for our forums, feel free to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true. I agree completely.
Bodyfat: 15.8%
Old 06-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
every woman has the RIGHT to choose...

[/ QUOTE ]

That validates nothing. In India slave owners have the right to solicte 10 year old girls as sex slaves. Does that make it right?

That excuse is outdated.

[ QUOTE ]
this individual needs support and information to make the choice thats right for her and her future. in canada, her records are kept private and she does not need the permission of a guardian. there are various places that she can go for objective and helpful advice and support, i suggest starting with a medical clinic or local hospital... through her doctor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes a trip to the doctors as Abortions are proven to a very dangerous procedure. Both physically and mentally down the road.
Closed Thread