"Holy crap look at that guy!!" CT's workout journal *comments welcome* - Page 51 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 12:09 PM
MansonOzz should change his/her status!
Olympia Champion

Default Re: [*%#*%*#] look at that guy!! CT\'s workout journal.

Mild concussions, the sign of a hardcore athlete [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I can recall a couple of those during hockey games.

Sweet kill on that game, those guys must've hated to keep it going. I remember a few times where we were losing by 5+ goals in hockey and I just wanted to die to get it over with.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:17 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Best of luck to you CT. Dude, college football is just brutal when you take into consideration the size of the majority of the dudes out there now a days. I can see how a lineman like yourself can easily get a mild concussion. I hope that passes and it wasn't too much of a headache for ya bro.

Go and whoop some a$$ this weekend!!
Old 09-30-2004, 08:32 PM
CoLDTuRKeY should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Wow! This baby was in serious danger of slipping past the point of no return. A few more weeks and hopefully my schedule will be cleared up somewhat and I'll have time for serious workouts and time to get busy posting on here more. I'll be taking on some more hours at work but the time I'll save by not being in football will more than make up for that.
Well, we lost our 1st game last week 21-14 which sucked but we're still ranked #2 in our conference which puts us in good position for a playoff spot which would definately be cool. I'm still splitting the starting spot at left tackle even though I'm pretty sure I'm better than the other guy, but that's the way the chips fall I guess. I've been eating like an absolute HORSE lately and my weight is back up to close to 250 which isn't very good but I think that's the reason that my strength hasn't gone to the crapper on me. I still push up 10 plates on squat without a whole lot of hassle my upper body is hangin right in there.
Well, guess I'll be seein all you guys and gals later. In the meantime, I'll be lurking [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Height - 6'2"
Bench - 440 lbs
Squat - 505 lbs.
Dead Lift - 545 lbs.
Power Clean - 315 lbs.

My Training Journal

Proverbs 3: 25-26...
Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked,when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Old 09-30-2004, 11:52 PM
Olympia Contender

No worries about the diet and your weight right now bro, it's football season and you are a lineman. A huge lineman!! Use that as fuel to crush the opposition!!
Old 10-23-2004, 10:37 AM
Super-Heavyweight

Hey there boys and girls! My oh my it's been a while since I last posted in here or anywhere else for that matter. To put it lightly, things are going well. Me and my girl's 3 year anniversary was not too long ago and it went very well. She threw the question out about when she is going to be getting a ring on her finger and I told her that she was going to have to wait a bit unless she wanted it to come from a box of Cracker Jack.
The end of the football season is getting closer and it looks like we may be heading either to Texas or North Dakota for our final game of the year in a few weeks. We've lost 2 close ones so far but all in all the season has been good to us. Our starting tailback tore his ACL and that set us back a bit but we're back on track.
Physically I'm doing pretty good. Weight is holding around 250 and as long as I keep lifting and eating hard I don't think my strength will have dropped all that much by the end of football. Pulled a hamstring a couple weeks ago but it wasn't anything I couldn't play through and it's all healed now.
Other than that, things are going well. I'm starting to take in more money than I'm paying out which is always a good thing but construction season is going to be slowing down here in a bit and after football I'll have enough free time to take on a different job with some more hours and really start raking it in. Classes are going good and we're already past our mid-term.
So I hope everyone is doing well and my best wishes go out to all of you. Thanks again to everyone and I'll try to keep you updated on everything as often as I can until I get the time to start posting on here regularly again.
Height - 6'2"
Bench - 440 lbs
Squat - 505 lbs.
Dead Lift - 545 lbs.
Power Clean - 315 lbs.

My Training Journal

Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked,when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Old 10-23-2004, 10:50 AM
sta63bmx should change his/her status!
National Champion

In the meantime we're going to change your avatar to a picture of My Little Pony. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Good to see you, steer clear of Gay Innuendo Hell.
Old 10-23-2004, 10:52 AM
MansonOzz should change his/her status!
Olympia Champion

Great to see ya again as usual. Glad everything is still going well, and that you're still a huge dude. Congrats w/the woman; I and mine celebrated 4 years a couple weeks ago.
Old 10-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Olympia Contender

Sounds like your still hangin' in there champ. Congrats on the long three loving years with your girl. That's awesome!!! Have fun finishing up the season.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:45 PM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Good to see you, steer clear of Gay Innuendo Hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha it seems like every time I lurk on these boards I find a new peice of homoeroticism compliments of you [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Get 'em in while ya can JP! Congrats to you and your girl Dave. And LW, thanks as usual bro.
Height - 6'2"
Bench - 440 lbs
Squat - 505 lbs.
Dead Lift - 545 lbs.
Power Clean - 315 lbs.

My Training Journal

Closed Thread