Getting back into it! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 02:23 PM
hardgaingirl1 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Getting back into it!

hey all! i've been absent from the website for a couple of months now... pretty much because school and life started to kick my butt. However, it's summer now and the stress has gone down. Unforutunately, I've screwed up my diet and training pretty bad and need some help getting started again. I've been working out, but not really tracking my workouts and they've been pretty half-assed. The diet has gone splat.

I need to drop the bf for starters, so what do you guys reccomend starting out with calorie wise? As far as training and cardio go, i was thinking of doing cardio 5-6 days a week and lifting about 4 days a week. I know thats kinda a lot of cardio, but my body usually responds well to it.

Thanks!
Old 05-30-2004, 03:21 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Getting back into it!

Hey girl - I know what 'cha mean. Seems like once you fall off the wagon, it is hard to climb back on. Just Do It! Get immersed here and re-read the articles - 13 Weeks To Hardcore Fat Burning - " The Diet " and the workout would be good for the summer. That what I'm gonna try to do starting Monday (tomorrow). Start a new journal and let it keep you inspired to eat right. It really helps me when I write everything down. Good luck! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Welcome back! Great to see ya! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2004, 12:14 AM
IronKnuckle should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Welcome back! Its good to see you again!!
Workout Design I (split)
Workout Design II
Old 05-31-2004, 12:40 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

It is great to see you back in action. I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming cut. I, too, agree that my body responds well to cardio. Everything will come with time and it sounds like you are ultra determined to jump right on and get to it. Sounds great!
Old 05-31-2004, 06:25 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Welcome back. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I need to drop the bf for starters, so what do you guys reccomend starting out with calorie wise?

[/ QUOTE ]
I would suggest decreasing your average daily intake by 100-200 calories every week until you reach your goal. For example, if you are currently consuming 2,200 calories, you could start cutting with 2,100 or 2,000 calories this week, and then 2,000 or 1,900 calories next week, etc. Good luck!
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 05-31-2004, 12:46 PM
hardgaingirl1 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Thanks for all the encouragement guys! I will be ultra determined to cut the bf this summer and hopefully building up some nice muscle throughout the year! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread