Bathing Suits! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Relinquished should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Bathing Suits!

Okay, summer is almost here...I was wondering what kind of bathing suits do you girls prefer? I was checking out Victoria Secret and I think that a halter top and boycut shorts seems to be a winner for me, as it would suit my body (hide my butt! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]) and not show too much on top.

What about you girls?
Bodyfat: 15.8%
Old 05-25-2004, 01:28 PM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

Default Re: Bathing Suits!

uh, i wear a tank top and shorts. i don't like swim suits.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:58 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

That is totally the best style for me also. I like the halter top b/c I need the "lift" [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] and I like the boy shorts for the coverage. I also wear palazzo pants (those filmy lightweight drawstring pants) as a cover up over that. If I could ever lose my dang saddlebags I wouldn't stress over it so much but alas.....I think surgery is going to be my only option for that. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Vito should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I'm kinda partial to one piece suits with strips, they make me look thinner. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
"Far better is it to dare mighty things,to win glorious triumphs,even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much,because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.taracaballeroauthentic.co...ng_you_jpg.jpg

Old 05-25-2004, 02:40 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

I like the bikinis at VS too, Relinquished. I have always liked halter tops, but I have seen some cute bandeau tops lately too--I just don't know if they would look cute on me. lol I also like the "sporty" looking bikinis that many fitness models have been wearing lately.

Vito, if you didn't have a woman in your avatar and a woman in your sig, people would know that you are a guy (I guess Heen would be the exception to this because we all know it's him when we see his ladies [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) and they might be more likely to get your joke! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 05-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Syddles should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

I'm with Noz, I don't like swim suits. I'll wear either a tank or bikini top, and men's swim trunks.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:28 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Just bought a new swimsuite a couple days ago. It was a bikini top with boycut shorts. I liked it. The boycut shorts appeal to me a lot more for some reason. Probably because it highlights my bum. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 06:49 PM
OUTLAW20SICX should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

get the ones with the little strings that hang down to the side, i guess you tie a little knott in them, but they are hott on woman.

"I see little people"
Old 05-25-2004, 07:16 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

i love boy shorts, with a stringy triangle top.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:43 PM
caverjen should change his/her status!

Definitely a 2-piece with boy shorts. For teaching my water aerobics classes I like a tankini. For hanging out at the pool I like a smaller top but one that will stay on when I go down the slide! I had a really cute athletic cut bikini last year and wore it out, and I can't find one like it this year. It was even good for swimming laps.

Jen