Sage's MOSTLY Cutting Diet & Training Journal - Critiques Welcome! - Page 39 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 02:24 AM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Sage\'s MOSTLY Cutting Diet & Training Journal - Critiques Welcome!

Hey Everybody! Just checkin' in!! I've been SOOOOOO busy but still squeezing in my workouts so don't worry about that. Diet isn't going too great but I've added a couple more days of short runs that seems to be keeping me stable right now.

Sunday is my 41st birthday!! = OLDIE!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LW....I LOVE your CLUTCH pic!! Congratulations on "making the cut" so to speak! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brynne - I don't know what to say about the level of training I was doing for the photos. I actually was working out 3x a week w/ an alternating upper and lower body split and running the other 3x a week and taking Sundays off. For my diet, I wasn't really following the true BBer way of eating but was doing Weight Watcher's (counting points).

Right now I'm just maintaining and not really pushing to lift heavier at the gym but just trying to make time to be there and get it done. I've started running a little bit more lately and so my focus is shifting a little. I seem to swing back and forth on where I really put my emphasis ....... BBing first for a while and then running takes the forefront for a while and then back again. I love them both and have a hard time choosing my favorite!!

Yesterday the DB presses with the 30s were seeming a bit easier and I want to step up but don't know if I can handle the 35s yet. I may try to squeeze a few reps in in my middle set with the heavier weight and then drop back for the rest until I can truly move on up.

I'll drop in when I can. The house is finally really ours (closed last Wed.) but we don't get posession till Tues. I'm packing like crazy and we're going to begin renovations on Tues of next week! All new electrical wiring and heat and air come first!! We should have applied for a spot on This Old House! It was built in the early '20s. Can't wait to dig in! I'm sure I'll be getting some workouts in just hauling stuff out to the dumpster!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the comments, Brynne and checkin in on me LW!! In the words of our favorite BB hero....."I'll Be Bach!" [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2004, 09:55 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
Sunday is my 41st birthday!! = OLDIE!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Happy Birthday Sage. It is so awesome to hear you are doing great. I hope you have a most wonderful time on Sunday [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[ QUOTE ]
LW....I LOVE your CLUTCH pic!! Congratulations on "making the cut" so to speak! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Rock on Sage, thanks bud [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[ QUOTE ]
I love them both and have a hard time choosing my favorite!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">LOL, I can see where that could be a dilemma for you. But, the fact that your trying your hardest to push your thresholds in either aspect is great!!! </font>

[ QUOTE ]
It was built in the early '20s. Can't wait to dig in! I'm sure I'll be getting some workouts in just hauling stuff out to the dumpster!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Let us know if you find any realy weird old stuff from like back in the day. Also, watch out for secret chambers in that big "old" house of yours. Remember I said it looks like the one from the movie Rose Red... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the comments, Brynne and checkin in on me LW!! In the words of our favorite BB hero....."I'll Be Bach!" [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">No probs and take care. </font>
Old 09-18-2004, 10:37 AM
MC-JayCore should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Sunday is my 41st birthday!! = OLDIE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you look awesome for 41... and that's coming from a 19 year old [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Happy birthday, party hard

Read My Training Log.
Old 09-19-2004, 01:48 PM
swee2th should change his/her status!
Stranger

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> </font>
Brynne - I don't know what to say about the level of training I was doing for the photos. I actually was working out 3x a week w/ an alternating upper and lower body split and running the other 3x a week and taking Sundays off. For my diet, I wasn't really following the true BBer way of eating but was doing Weight Watcher's (counting points).

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> </font> Actually, Sage, that's exactly what I was wondering. Your answer helps a lot. Currently, I'm lifting four days a week and running 5. I'm getting close to my goal but you know how it is when you get close....it starts coming ooooofffff ssssoooooo sllloooooowwwwwly. Bah.

Congrats on your birthday! Such fun things going on in your life currently.

Brynne
Old 09-25-2004, 03:38 PM
figue1 should change his/her status!

Sorry I missed you Bday Sage but enjoy your 41st year in this lovely world. Enjoy the new house. Looks wicked. I hope the kids like it too! I love checking your training and stuff as I am also into endurance sports (TRI) and strenght training. :P

Ciao!

"My body, my training is a flippin lifelong science project." óme

Stats:
31yr 5'4"
Journey so far:
03/04=139.5lb (all time high)
04/04=134.6lb
05/04=128.4lb
06/04=122.0lb BF 21.5%
08/04=120.0lb BF 20.5%
09/04=119.0lb BF 18.5%

Goal (just like the olden days)=116lb BF=12%
Old 10-05-2004, 05:33 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Hey Sage, just stopping by to say hi and wish you the very best. Let us know how things are going when you get the chance there girl. I won't let this journal fade =)
Closed Thread