Sage's MOSTLY Cutting Diet & Training Journal - Critiques Welcome! - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 04:22 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: Sage\'s MOSTLY Cutting Journal

I am so glad you finally got your journal going Sage. I am impressed thus far. You are extremely motivated and dedicated to your current goals. Don't lose sight because they are all within reach. I know you can do it. You have all the fundamentals down and are maintaining a strong foundation. It is great that you are taking one step at a time. Your diet is evolving and your current aspiration levels are running strong. Keep it up. I am so excited to finally be able to share this experience with you. I knew from the minute you signed up you were going to be a real winner. Let's hit it. Together we can all achieve the results we are looking for through strength, motivation, and spirituality. Stay strong and best of luck from this moment on.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:26 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Thank you, LW. Please feel free to comment on my diet. I know it isn't there but I may not realize what exactly I'm messin' up on so I am open for critiquing!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got my hair cut today! If I can't have Margaret Diubaldo's body (yet), I can have her hair! And it looks great if I must say so myself. Very summery (beachy)! More motivation to sculpt my bod and eat right - if I want to look like that picture up there!
Old 04-27-2004, 04:04 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

did you color your hair like her's too?

[ QUOTE ]
M#4: EAS Protein Bar (I know...too many in one day...don't know what to do here mid-afternoon)

[/ QUOTE ]

what about chicken or tuna and some efa's?
Old 04-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
did you color your hair like her's too?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but my hair is as dark as her natural dark color is. Being 40, I might look like I'm trying too hard to be young if I did that! LOL!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But secretly in my heart, I would do it!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
what about chicken or tuna and some efa's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. I am having a hard time thinking like this. I need these types of suggestions. I am so used to a mid-afternoon "snack" mentality not a meal. This is all a 180 degree way for me to eat. I've been a carb-junkie for SOOOOOO long (and barely eaten protein at all). It is a wonder I have even been able to develop a muscle at all. I can't wait to do it "the right way"! Thanks again for stopping in and helping!
Old 04-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Light-Heavyweight

TUESDAY:

Workout - 6 mile run Very nice and easy pace today. Felt great.

M#1 (7:00):
1 c cooked oatmeal
1/2 c 1% Cottage Cheese
1 Tbsp Nat PB
Splenda

M#2 (10:30):
EAS Protein Bar (post run)

M#3 (1:00):
99% FF Turkey Breast 3 slices
1 carbdown flatout wrap
grilled peppers and onions
Italian green beans w/ cider vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil and splenda

M#4:
missed this one - things got hectic around this time

M#5: (6:00)
Roasted chicken breast
3 bean salad: wax, green and red kidney beans in cider vinegar w/ olive oil and splenda
Mock Mashed potatoes: cauliflower boiled in chicken broth and drained and mashed w/ Butter Buds

M#6: (9:30 - bedtime)
1/2 c 1% Cottage Cheese
1 scoop french vanilla whey (17pg)
strawberries

Accumeasure calipers came in today (and my Designer Whey protein powder too!) but the calipers are digital instead of manual and I can't decide whether to keep them and use them (I've been waiting so long!) or to send them back and get the manual ones instead.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:38 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]

Workout - 6 mile run Very nice and easy pace today. Felt great.[ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Wow Sage! This is very impressive girl! I used to be an avid runner when I lived in Tucson and my knees were a little better than they are now. The most I ever conquered was 5 miles on a good day. Then again, I am one of those shorter dudes with short legs. It doesn't work as well when you are headed out for long distance jaunts. Now I stay with the low impact cardio. I hope you Glutamined up before this adventure. </font>
Old 04-28-2004, 07:40 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

i bought digital calipers, but i find that my results vary too much. i want to get a pair of regular ones. my measurement will change depending on how much pressure is applied when taking the measurement and when you press the button. just too inconsistant for me.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:19 AM
Syddles should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Hey sage, how does Designer Whey taste? I want to be more adventurous with my protein, and that is one I was looking at trying.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Hey sage, how does Designer Whey taste? I want to be more adventurous with my protein, and that is one I was looking at trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Syd - I guess it is fine. I've not had any others to compare it too. I first bought a small can at Vitamin World and then I ordered a 2 lb jar from DPS. It was as cheap as the small can! I'd like to try somebody's brand of Choc. mint but am afraid to buy a large 5 lb jug and that is all I can find!! I'd hate to waste that much $ if I hated it. I figured vanilla is versital enough to do different things with. I mixed it into my gatorade PWO today and it was very good! (The best it has tasted to me yet!) I think it is something I'll have to develop a taste for period. My DH has loved it from the git-go.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

Workout - 6 mile run Very nice and easy pace today. Felt great.

<font color="red">Wow Sage! This is very impressive girl! I used to be an avid runner when I lived in Tucson and my knees were a little better than they are now. The most I ever conquered was 5 miles on a good day. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

5 miles is a great run! Nothing to sneeze at! Running is my second love - to BBing. I usually try to run 4-6 during the week and a "long run" on the weekend of at least double (8-12). I'd like to build a base of about 25 miles a week but it is hard when I only run T/TH/Sat. I did that marathon in December but i ran off a LOT of my muscle during training. I don't want to do that again. I'll probably stick to the half-mary as a good challenging distance that won't require such rigorious training (mileage) from now on.
Closed Thread