Rikkki Vikkkis Training Journal - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 05:35 AM
Rikkki_Vikkki should change his/her status!

Default Re: Rikkki Vikkkis Training Journal

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, that was an awesome workout. That's quite a few pull ups. Way to go. Also killer preacher curls. The intensity is flowin' in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that workout is very nice
I love cabel-precaher curls, I always get an awesome pump from them.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Do you mean adductor/abductor machines? I like doing those as supersets, and I can attribute some nice cuts in my legs (especially the outer thigh/hamstring ones) to doing so. Anyway, that's just a personal suggestion. Good luck with your goals!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. I'll try them as supersets on saturday. thank you!
Old 04-22-2004, 01:08 PM
William Ustav is cutting the shadow.
Super Moderator

Welcome to ABC [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nice workouts [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Syddles should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Oh you are going to be competing with Vladde? This should be interesting. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh you are going to be competing with Vladde? This should be interesting. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeah but we are also training partners
Old 04-23-2004, 05:07 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's aware of that he *only* will be second as long as I'm there [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] hahahah [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's aware of that he *only* will be second as long as I'm there [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] hahahah [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see:P maybe you'll win the obstacle cours but I don't think you're any better then me on chins or dips:P
Old 04-23-2004, 08:22 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see:P maybe you'll win the obstacle cours but I don't think you're any better then me on chins or dips:P

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL :P Chins = equal, but dips can be discussed ^_^ and what about the physic round? I don't have any muscles out of proportion *cough* cough* =P

Gym 16:20?
Old 04-23-2004, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL :P Chins = equal, but dips can be discussed ^_^ and what about the physic round? I don't have any muscles out of proportion *cough* cough* =P

[/ QUOTE ]

Next chest workout we can start with dips and we'll seehaha I'll win the physic round easy When I'll stand beside you you'll look like a dwarf or some kind of a bug.
Old 04-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Next chest workout we can start with dips and we'll seehaha I'll win the physic round easy When I'll stand beside you you'll look like a dwarf or some kind of a bug.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, we wont even be competing in the same class, you are 10 cm taller than I am ^_^. Dwarf, who is 2x wider than you ^_^? I doubt I can start any workout with dips for the next 20+ days due the Cliff Hanger. But afterwards, bring it on ^__^. You have 20+ days to increase your dips, let's see if you can make a good use of those days muhaha.