the hardcore bulk has begun - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 12:34 AM
SteveO should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: the hardcore bulk has begun

thanks, not a big fan of eggwhites- too much hassle for one egg and because I'm naturally a very gassy person I stay away from them for an environmental reason. My only problem with fish is the cost, it's usually about $4-5 a pound, and generally only get 2 meals out of that. I do occasionally add in turkey burgers or tuna - very occasionally, worried about mercury content.

oh deads were done on a machine, it's a pretty big difference... been slowly working on my BB form
Old 04-17-2004, 12:55 AM
WatchTheHands should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
thanks, not a big fan of eggwhites- too much hassle for one egg and because I'm naturally a very gassy person I stay away from them for an environmental reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe Well, then everyone and myself should probably be thanking YOU. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.wtep.org/WTEPdata/Images/...0.01.18.46.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...anandron98.jpg
Ron Thal (Cartman shirt, needs a shower) and myself (flannel, needs a shower AND a haircut) in Nice, France; 1998 tour.
Old 04-17-2004, 05:37 AM
LegendaryWatcher should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thanks, not a big fan of eggwhites- too much hassle for one egg and because I'm naturally a very gassy person I stay away from them for an environmental reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe Well, then everyone and myself should probably be thanking YOU. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> I am the exact same way and opt to stay clear of eggs and beans, well at least for now. When I hit up the bulk again I will most likely light up the inferno again and reich havoc amoungst my peers. That's too funny bro and agree that 2 cups of oatmeal packs quite a punch. Dynamite comes in small packages so to speak. </font>
Closed Thread