-------------------->Jonny Iron's Cutting journal<------------------------- (please comments welcome) - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 09:36 PM
short bus ridah should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: -------------------->Jonny Iron\'s Cutting journal<------------------------- (please comments welcome)

Good luck on your cut. You really need to post up your diet for a critique. Diet is the most important thing to cutting. Check out my journal for some ideas if you need em. I'm cutting as well.

I also just started the 13 weeks to hardcore fat burning workout. Its hardcore!
Old 01-30-2004, 10:28 PM
whm10 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: -------------------->Jonny Iron\'s Cutting journal<------------------------- (please comments welcome)

Cool. Congrats on the losses I hope you can make it to your first bulk. Keep up the good work. How's your diet? I'm working on getting mine under control. It is definitly the hardest part about bodybuilding. Good luck.
Old 01-31-2004, 02:02 AM
Jonny Iron should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Hey thanks for the encouragement guys, i will definatly post my diet withing the next couple days. I havent had much of a diet this week because there hasnt been much food in my house at all but its finally starting to fill up. But i must admit after all this whole week doing well i fell of the wagon tonight at my brothers birthday party, i was to weak but im working on that. Ugh to much cake, ice cream. But im starting tomorrow fresh with some major HIIT! Wish me luck! oh and by the way SHORT BUS RIDAH, im gonna go to your journal right now to check out your diet to give me some help. I am also just starting the 13 weeks to fat burning. later.
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 01-31-2004, 04:54 PM
Bantamweight

Oh man! One of the worst feelings is doing great all week, eating well, fitting in all my workouts through out the week, being encouraged that I will meet my goals. And then the weekend hits and i screw up big time! I hate partys, heck it seems like there is one every weekend i cant get away from them. Well my will power has gotten better, but it still needs major improvment. I really over did it at my bro's b-day party. I suck!
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 01-31-2004, 07:18 PM
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Oh man! One of the worst feelings is doing great all week, eating well, fitting in all my workouts through out the week, being encouraged that I will meet my goals. And then the weekend hits and i screw up big time! I hate partys, heck it seems like there is one every weekend i cant get away from them. Well my will power has gotten better, but it still needs major improvment. I really over did it at my bro's b-day party. I suck!

[/ QUOTE ]

The start of the cut is the hardest part. Goin to paties and shyt is really hard. Just get back on the diet and forget about it.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:49 AM
Bantamweight

[quote

The start of the cut is the hardest part. Goin to paties and shyt is really hard. Just get back on the diet and forget about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah im totally not giving up, im gonna post my diet on monday so whoever wants can evaluate it. also, would you sugest i do the 12 week or 13 week fat burning workout? Id rather do the 12 week because i have it memorized all the stuff to do on each day, but im not sure which to do.
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 02-02-2004, 10:47 AM
Bantamweight

Ok, Ive decided to start with the 12 week fat burning program and then go with the 13 week in the summer. So this is day 1.

Monday, feb. 2

Workout
Chest, Shoulders, Tri's.
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 02-03-2004, 04:37 AM
Light-Heavyweight

So where's the diet you were going to post? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
So where's the diet you were going to post? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Ok here by popular demand (shortbus), here is my diet for all to critique.

8:30
1 scoop whey
1/2c oats
1/2 ff milk

9:30
Workout

post workout (usually 10:30-10:45)
2 scoops whey
48 grams of carbs---50%malto 50%dex (im not to sure if this is the amounts i should be using)

11:30
TURKEY AND JALEPENO OMLETT
1 whole egg
2 whites
jalepenos chopped
2 oz. turkey
1/2Tbsp Olive oil

1:30
1can tuna w/hot sauce
2 ryvita crackers
1 cup green beans

4:00
Canned protein drink

6:30
turkey sandwich w/ lettuce (whole wheat bread)

9:00-9:30
4oz lean beaf
a huge salad with olive oil based dressing
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 02-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Bantamweight

Tuesday, Feb. 3rd
HIIT DAY! 20min. on the bike.
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Closed Thread