-------------------->Jonny Iron's Cutting journal<------------------------- (please comments welcome) - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Jonny Iron should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default -------------------->Jonny Iron\'s Cutting journal<------------------------- (please comments welcome)

Ok I'm gonna try this again. my last journal and cut was a failure but im gonna try again! here are some of my stats ill fill in the gaps later.

Age- 21
weight- 192
Height- 5'10"
bf%- Between 21-24% i think. im gonna try to figure it out soon.
Goals: Trying to cut fat (lower bf%), build some muscle, and try to make it to my first bulk ever!

So far today i had a great workout day! I did chest, shoulders and tri's, next week im gonna switch over to the 13 week fat loss program. i will be following that split, Do any of you guys recomend a better split or is that good enough for cutting?
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 01-26-2004, 12:22 PM
DoubleHelix should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: -------------------->Jonny Iron\'s Cutting journal<------------------------- (please comments welcome)

thats good for cutting but only time will tell if it works well with your body since everyones body reacts differently to types of training. What is your diet looking like?
Old 01-26-2004, 12:25 PM
Bantamweight

Default Re: -------------------->Jonny Iron\'s Cutting journal<------------------------- (please comments welcome)

ill post my diet soon. im trying to take in around 2000 cals but no less.
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 01-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Bantamweight

also as far as cardio, would HIIT 3 times a week be ok far cutting? if not any suggestions?
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 01-26-2004, 02:23 PM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
also as far as cardio, would HIIT 3 times a week be ok far cutting? if not any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
HIIT 3 times a week is just fine. However, if you find it's too much 3 times a week, cut it down to twice a week and have an extra rest day or a day of light-cardio or active rest.
Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 01-26-2004, 02:24 PM
whm10 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Good luck. I'll be following your journal. I hope you can keep it up this time.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:06 AM
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
HIIT 3 times a week is just fine. However, if you find it's too much 3 times a week, cut it down to twice a week and have an extra rest day or a day of light-cardio or active rest.

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks bomb!
ok well i had a great workout today im sorry i didnt post my diet today as promised but i surly will tomorrow! later!
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 01-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Scott B should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

JI, I just started the 13 week fat loss program yesterday with the first chest, back, shoulder, trap workout. It was intense but I loved it. I'm changing the split a little so that my scheduel stays the same from week to week and I'll be doing cardio twice a week. I will definitely keep an eye on your journal.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:36 AM
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
JI, I just started the 13 week fat loss program yesterday with the first chest, back, shoulder, trap workout. It was intense but I loved it. I'm changing the split a little so that my scheduel stays the same from week to week and I'll be doing cardio twice a week. I will definitely keep an eye on your journal.

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks for the post and encoragement, i could use some people holding me accountable by keeping up with my journal. so r u keeping a journal?
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Old 01-30-2004, 09:21 AM
Bantamweight

Ok today was weigh in day. I lossed 3.5lbs after some intense working out this week! I went from 192 to 188.5, today is cardio day. 20 min HIIT on the bike.
waist-
bf%-
Goals-
HARDCORE CUT!
Starting date-
Ending date-
Closed Thread