shammah working hard - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 10:51 PM
Syddles should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: shammah

Hey Shammah. Very inspirational journal! I look forward to reading it! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Carb countdown milk rocks! ^_^
Old 01-19-2004, 08:21 AM
andrew3000 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

thank you Syddles [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

12 min HIIT
later today chest/shld/tri
then you put your arms like this. you look at your arms like your admiring right, your admiring what your gonna show them. and then you go, BOOM. like your saying take a look at this hunk of man, sumpin like that ok. you try it.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:53 AM
Middleweight

am - 10 min HIIT
pm - back workout

new split as of today:

Mon - chest
tues - back
wed - off
thurs- legs
fri - shld/arms/traps
sat - off
sun - off
then you put your arms like this. you look at your arms like your admiring right, your admiring what your gonna show them. and then you go, BOOM. like your saying take a look at this hunk of man, sumpin like that ok. you try it.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Middleweight

am - 12 min HIIT/8 min LIC/ABS
Old 01-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Middleweight

diet - 5 of 5 - perfect this week, its all clicking now!

workouts - 4 of 5 - great week, i can still hit it harder on chest day, still have day 4 of my split later on but its going to be a good one i can tell.
Old 01-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Middleweight

weight this morning was 187lbs. I'm going to drop my calories for the first time since my bulk, i'm dropping 300-400 calories and then next week raise it up 100-200 calories from the low level then again drop more calories if needed.

today i hit chest, i'm going to try and remeber what i did

incline bb
4neg

decline bb

flat bb
3neg
drop decline bb
5neg

dips
10 bw

pushups
failure didnt count
failure didnt count

15 min low-moderate cardio
Old 01-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Super-Heavyweight

You seem to have a lot of off days. That's good for your body, but is there any particular reason?
Old 01-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Middleweight

i think it just looks like i have alot of off days because i don't post my workouts normally. i probably in the gym 5-6 times a week lifting(sometimes 2x a day), and then i do cardio 2-4 days a week. but 3 off days with no lifting

edit:

just tested my bodyfat again and it is at 11.6% according to 9point test. down 3% since the beginning of the month without dropping calories, if i can get down to 7-8% in the next 2 months i'll be happy.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:26 AM
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
i think it just looks like i have alot of off days because i don't post my workouts normally. i probably in the gym 5-6 times a week lifting(sometimes 2x a day), and then i do cardio 2-4 days a week. but 3 off days with no lifting

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, okay. I just wanted to check. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Great job on the progress with your body fat! Are you beginning to notice any visible changes?
Old 01-27-2004, 07:37 AM
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, okay. I just wanted to check. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Great job on the progress with your body fat! Are you beginning to notice any visible changes?

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you Syddles! i've noticed a slight difference in vascularity and i can see my abs, but my body distributes fat pretty evenly throughout so i usually see a big difference when i get under 10% and i'm hoping that is soon because I live in florida and beachtime is all year long! I have no winter to hide under bulking clothes [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread