shammah working hard - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 04:12 PM
andrew3000 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default shammah working hard

This my new webpage for keeping track of my training and nutrition. I probably only post a recap of the week as i don't write down my workouts or what I eat. I'm currently on a lean out cycle which might last 1-3 months depending how it goes. as of today i'm at 14.5% according to 9 point test and 11.6% acording to 7point. I'm weighing in at 190lbs and just finishing up my bulk.
then you put your arms like this. you look at your arms like your admiring right, your admiring what your gonna show them. and then you go, BOOM. like your saying take a look at this hunk of man, sumpin like that ok. you try it.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Middleweight

Default Re: shammah

diet rating 3 out of 5- had a few free meals on new years but i was anticipating it, otherwise pretty good week

workout rating 4 out of 5- my legs are destroyed right now from this mornings workout, hopefully i am capable of walking tonite at work. chest/shoulder/tri workout was great but neeed more intestity on my back/trap/bi workout. only did one day of sprints this week but next week will defitnly do both workouts.
then you put your arms like this. you look at your arms like your admiring right, your admiring what your gonna show them. and then you go, BOOM. like your saying take a look at this hunk of man, sumpin like that ok. you try it.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Nice set up shammah, I look forward to reading your journal!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Middleweight

hey OldSchool, thanks for dropping in

weight this morning is 190(no change). I'm going to drop 100kcals this week and see how that goes. I'm expecting good workouts this week, because I feel real good right now and my energy levels are way up! Lets get it!!!

Old 01-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Middleweight

How Do I Accomplish My Dreams?
by Eastman Curtis

To have a vision means to visualize a goal. Once you realize what it is God wants you to reach for, you need to take some important steps to make your vision come to pass.

In fact, Habakkuk 2: 2,3 gives us three essential steps to take:

One, write the vision or goal down. Make it specific and detailed. State exactly what you intend to do.

Two, be a herald of your vision. That means that you proclaim it to others. Of course, some of the people will think you are crazy, but tell it anyway.

Three, run with your vision. Don't walk, don't jog - run! Do something to move in the direction you want to go, even if it is just for the time being.

"Then the Lord replied: 'Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay'" (Hab. 2:2,3 NIV).

These steps sound simple, and they are. All you have to do to accomplish the dream God planted in your heart is to act on it: write the vision down, speak it out - then run with it!

Source: Xtreme Talk Devotional by Eastman Curtis.
Old 01-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Middleweight

diet 2/5, not so good but i'm working on it cause thing are hectic right now. next week i'm going for 5/5

workouts 5/5, training has been excellent! i hit chest this morning for the second time this week and my lifts were alot stronger, i'll be back in the gym tonight for legs!! i'm going to destroy them suckers once again!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 09:29 AM
Middleweight

1/12/04 - 190lbs
Old 01-18-2004, 08:24 PM
Middleweight

1/18/04 - 195lbs [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Really trying to tighten up the diet a little bit, I feel much better when it is planned out.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Shammah, great journal! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I liked your devotional entry. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What is carb countdown?
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 01-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Middleweight

hey tuf,

carb countdown is a milk product with only 3g carbs and 12g protien per 8oz. I love milk too much to give it up so I drink this instead [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hphood.com/products/produ...ail.asp?id=479
Closed Thread