The Perks of "Lifting" for Women... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 06:08 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default The Perks of \"Lifting\" for Women...

I have received TWO (separate) comments recently from male friends who tell me that it appears as though my breasts have grown larger. However, I know that my cup size has decreased from a very full C to a normal C cup. I guess it's due to lifting, because I've dropped around 15 pounds of fat in the last nine months. Maybe it's the muscle under my breasts that caused the change? Or maybe cuz my body is getting smaller and more firm so in contrast the twins look bigger? I'm not sure what it is, but so far the feedback has been positive. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 11:29 AM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: The Perks of \"Lifting\" for Women...

Hmm... no one has said my boobs look bigger.

I've just obtained a good amount of muscle in my upper chest area [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 12-14-2003, 12:38 PM
Son of Shem should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

lol are you two saying that if i go up to a girl i know that's been lifting and say "nice boobs they look bigger" they'd take it as a compliment?

j/k no worries i wouldn't do that
Old 12-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Chicker should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Bah, my boobs have gotten a lot smaller throughout my training...I started with a DD cup (and before someone tells me that's huge and I must have been gigantically fat - it's not that huge when it's 34DD, just trust me on this one, I was the one who had them on my chest)...anyway, now I'm a C. I'm okay with the loss though, because I lost fat all over my body and it would have been weird to have lost all the size elsewhere and not in the boobs. heh...

I'm trying to distract myself with the rest of my body so I can try to ignore that I dropped bra size. lol...
Old 12-15-2003, 07:49 AM
Debbie9999 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

My boobs have shrunk since I have been lifting weights. But I am hoping that it is not too noticable and that the larger "pecs" sort of give the illusion that I have not shrunk. In fact, it is the risk of losing some boob size that makes me choose NOT to go on a cutting diet. I prefer the extra fat.
Old 12-15-2003, 10:34 AM
ALD4168 should change his/her status!
Rookie

My boobs are GONE since I started lifting. I started out as a full 36D, and I'm down to a quickly disappearing 34c. The rest of me is smaller since I've lost weight, so it's not so bad, and they still look decent because I'm short and have a little waist, but maybe I'm doing something wrong because mine don't look lifted or fuller, if anything I look like I've had and breastfed 4 kids and gravity has taken it's toll... they're deflated and flatter. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 10:40 AM
Poohbear00 should change his/her status!

I must be the only one who wants mine to be smaller. Back when I was 18 I used to be very skinny and had pretty much next to nothing up top (32A) "mosquito bites" is what my friends referred to them as. After a bad motorcycle accident I ended up putting on alot of weight. Went from 115 to 220. I went from a 32 A to 38 C. Since losing alot of the weight I am a B but trying to get smaller. I loved the days where I could where I shirt with no bra.
Old 12-15-2003, 11:23 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

luckily i have not lost anything in that dept yet. i actually took some measurements this weekend and although my bf and measurements went down, my bust went up by 1 inch! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 06:13 PM
Marta Mathews should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I'd like to know how all of you girls keep loosing weight with X-mas season in full effect. My boobs along with the rest of me seem to be getting bigger every day... Don't know about you guys, but I'm glad there is only two weeks worth of excuses left for me [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 06:26 PM
KrYptic.x should change his/her status!
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to know how all of you girls keep loosing weight with X-mas season in full effect. My boobs along with the rest of me seem to be getting bigger every day... Don't know about you guys, but I'm glad there is only two weeks worth of excuses left for me [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so I don't really fit in to the boob conversation. But I will say yeah, I have about 1.5 weeks left before I go calorie counting [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Ok i'll leave now.
Closed Thread