Christmas gifts - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 05:30 PM
Poohbear00 should change his/her status!

Default Re: Christmas gifts

What about bath stuff? Such as bath soaps, bubble bath, body lotions, shower gel, lufa..etc. Most women love to soak in a tub full of bubbles. Especially if it has a nice soft scent.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:34 PM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
What about bath stuff? Such as bath soaps, bubble bath, body lotions, shower gel, lufa..etc. Most women love to soak in a tub full of bubbles. Especially if it has a nice soft scent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, girls love that stuff!

Go search around bath&body, just make sure you find out what your girls favorite scent it first.
Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 12-10-2003, 05:39 PM
NutMeg is sleepy
Mr. Universe

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm, 1 month? chocolates! lol

Aren't you the one who works in the movie theater and she wanted you to take her there? Just take her to see the movie she picks, and uhh, bring the chocolates [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Megan, this is way off the subject but do you watch SpongeBob Squarepants? There is one episode where Patrick and SpongeBob are trying to sell chocolate bars. It is a classic.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't watch it, I did see a couple episodes a while back, but then I noticed Spongebob is everywhere and is stalking me, so I must hide from him..... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

As for the bath stuff, if you can find out what she likes that's cool too, but I'm sure her friends might get her that stuff. Take her on a nice date

Oh, and about the chocolate thing, i'm abnormal, I'm one of the few girls I know that can do without it [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] But as a gift, I thought it was fairly safe.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:43 PM
NutMeg is sleepy
Mr. Universe

Doh! I just read in another forum that it was someone else who works in the movie theater. I still say, take her some place nice. And be sure to to her how great she looks
Old 12-10-2003, 05:52 PM
IronKnuckle should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

It's not just the gift. How you give it is equally important.
read this:
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forum...o=&fpart=1
Workout Design I (split)
Workout Design II
Old 12-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

i would stay away from chocolates as a present, because it just means she'll complain about feeling fat later. Hee, hee.

there are quite a lot of nice bath stuff out this time of year, but if you don't get something she likes it might end up sitting around. (Like some of the bath stuff I've got.)

Oh, and I was kidding about the lingerie thing.
Old 12-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Workout2001 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

A half moon Black Puma Bag, or minutes for her cell phone if she has a pay and talk, if she snowboards, a snowboard pass or amusement park pass. Something fun! One more suggestion, I think is neat, go to your local shopping centre, and get $5.00 gift certificates from the food places, like Taco time, Subway, New York Fries, etc....

p.s. I love to shop, take me!

Workout2001
Old 12-10-2003, 06:39 PM
indigobunting should change his/her status!

Someone said a picture of the two of you in a nice a frame. I think that is a great idea! That would show her how important you think the relationship is. Good luck!

Sarah B.
Old 12-10-2003, 06:48 PM
Jenn should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Come up with 12 things and do a "On the first day of Christmas" theme. You can get 12 inexpensive things like the aforementioned then make the last thing a little bigger.

Workouts ideas are nice. Does she have long hair? Does she use hair thingies? How much do you want to impress her and are you checking back on this thread [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Jenn's Journal
Old 12-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Chicker should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I think the picture frame thingy was a good idea, and chocolates...you don't need to do anything ultra amazing since you've only been together for a month...but if you do want to do something a little above that, I knew a guy who got his girlfriend this keychain thingy, and it was metal, and on one side there was a slot for a picture, so he put a picture of them on that side, and on the other side got it engraved to say "HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2004, Love So and so". Heh, My english teacher would rip me apart if she read that sentence...that's terrible grammar! But anyway, you get the point. :P

Good luck.
Closed Thread