Vent-Junk food binge....EW - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 12:37 PM
ALD4168 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Vent-Junk food binge....EW

For whatever reason (possibly some crazy combination of PMS, greediness and actual hunger), this morning I went nuts and went on a junk food binge. I've eaten so much utter and complete crap I can't even believe it. Yeah, well...I've learned my lesson...I feel awful and all I want to do is go to sleep. Ick! I don't think I'll ever want another donut, bagel, piece of candy or goldfish cracker ever again. Ick Ick Ick! EW! I can't wait til 12 so I can eat my nice normal healthy lunch. Just had to vent about that.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Vent-Junk food binge....EW

We have all those days. I'm already making adjustments today because everyone went out for Culvers. Ho hum,
as long as we learn our lesson. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 02:04 PM
ZachE84 is stretching 24/7.
Super-Heavyweight

My mom just called me and offered to bring home Wendys!!! I had to frocefully decline, though it sounded soooooo good.

I just got back from the gym and was sipping my PWO shake when she called. Theres 3 times in which I do not cheat. Breakfast, PWO meal and bedtime meals.

We all have those days, last friday when I had off school from snow, I had a terrible diet. Horrendous! It keeps you on track though, I know because of last fridya, I wont be having cheat meals for a while.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

Eat, Sleep, Train!
Old 12-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Syddles should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Everyone has those days. I had one a few weeks ago when I went to a wedding shower, and there was all kinds of crap. I found it helps get me refocused on my goals. As long as you don't eat like that all the time, it won't hurt your progress too terribly.
Old 12-10-2003, 02:18 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

it happens to all of us from time to time.

it always causes me to eat better for a longer period time afterwards because i feel so sick and i remember how that feels.
Old 12-10-2003, 07:34 PM
rov86 should change his/her status!

[ QUOTE ]

it happens to all of us from time to time.

it always causes me to eat better for a longer period time afterwards because i feel so sick and i remember how that feels.

[/ QUOTE ]

ALD4168,

soccerchick summed it up pretty well. Living a bodybuilding lifestyle can be testing at times I suppose, but it is the lifestyle you choose to lead. Consider this a very very minor setback and keep it in memory for awhile when other urges come up again, or hurdles might I say. Plus, it isn't all that bad, I remember one of the mods saying how someone was complaining to them how they'd binged one night and felt terrible, only to get better results later on. Throwing the body a curve like this every now and then isn't a bad thing at all. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Weight [255 lbs]
Old 12-11-2003, 08:29 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Hey, next time you feel like that make sure to eat real food before you nibble on junk. Tends to lessen the amount of crap you end up eating. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I understand though. When I cheat sometimes the food doesn't satisfy me in the right kinds of ways so I'm still hungry and end up eating more crap cuz its to hard gauge your hunger/satisfied response when its crap food.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:52 AM
ALD4168 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Sad thing is...Before the binge I had devoured 6 egg whites, oatmeal, a protein shake with natty PB and something else that I can't remember that was real food. I think this one was just one of those random occurrences. I'm feeling in control today, so I think I've recovered.
Old 12-11-2003, 06:38 PM
MS LADY should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I too agree with soccerchick. The lifestyle we all lead makes it difficult when we see things we want, yet dont really need.

It kills me to give up my homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="green">Mz. Lady's Journal of Temple Refinement</font>
<font color="purple">Mz. Lady's Nutrition Journal</font>

"In my life, GOd has closed a lot of doors in my face because He knew I was headed in the wrong direction. The good part is that He opened the right doors and steered me that way. If your gut feeling tells you that you are headed in the wrong direction, turn around before its too late."[img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
http://diamonique.home.comcast.net/l.../anibanner.gif
[b]<font color="purple">

http://images.animationfactory.com/i...weightloss.jpg
Old 12-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Chicker should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Mmmm...I had a cheat the other day. Ketchup chips, Coke, and cafeteria fries...Yum...But yeah, back to the normal routine!
Closed Thread