Anyone else having trouble??? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 08:07 PM
biggmac is born again!

Default Anyone else having trouble???

for some reason, this is the only forum im allowed to post in and i cant send pm's.. is anyone else having this trouble? or can anyone tell me what to do??? thanks, jason [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2003, 08:46 PM
IronKnuckle should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble???

[ QUOTE ]
Membership Privelages-

ABCbodybuilding is a membership site, as such membership protocols are enforced in the following areas:

In an effort to keep this site a quality sourse of information, we have implemented membership privileges.

Sinse this site is completely free to sign up, all we ask of our members is to contribute back to the community for which you are a part of. With this in mind, we have implemented the following:

Members will not be able to use the private message feature until they have reached 150 posts.

Members will not be able to post in the "Members Corner" forum until they have reached 150 posts.

These privileges will not only help the site remain a quality haven for only the most elite and serious athletes, but will cut down on spammers and other immature actions on the boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be able to post in the training and nutrition forms though. You might want to e-mail a mod.
Workout Design I (split)
Workout Design II
Old 10-19-2003, 09:48 PM
biggmac is born again!

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble???

thanks alot.. i appreciate the help

Jason
Closed Thread