What happened to my clean bulk? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2003, 09:13 AM
sokwtn should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default What happened to my clean bulk?

I started a clean bulk not too long ago.. and some how I began going back into my old low carb diet... and started running everyday again (2-4 miles). this completely goes against what I am trying to do right now. I am trying to pack on some muscle with as little body fat gain as possible.

on a clean bulk should my carb intake be relatively high?... such as 150-200 g? cals around 2000-2200, pro 150-200g

most of my carbs come from oatmeal (i love it, so i eat it at breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner!), and veggies. on the occasion... i'll eat a slice of sugar free bread with nat. pb on it. this good?
and about to load on my creatine again- and going to continue running several days a week (i enjoy it, and getting back into shape for a 5krace) will i be able to continue building muscle doing this?

"There's only one way to touch him...Just believe -In him I trust."
Old 10-17-2003, 09:17 AM
ZachE84 is stretching 24/7.
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: What happened to my clean bulk?

on a bulk? 2000 calories?

Whats are your stats? Cant help you without them.

Carbs should be higher than protein during a bulk.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

Eat, Sleep, Train!
Old 10-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

It is difficult to say without knowing your stats, your previous maintenance level, etc. Some common clean-bulk ratios are 40/30/30, 40/40/20, 33/33/33, and everything in between. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] You can check out my diet if you would like to. I am clean-bulking right now and my average daily caloric intake is 2050, though I cycle my calories. My journal is in the Hyperplasia Challenge forum and I record my nutrition every day. Today my calories are at 2250, with 224 g protein, 186 g carbs, 67 g fat, and a ratio of 40/33/27. If you want to post a diet, I am sure you could get some very helpful feedback. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 10-17-2003, 05:43 PM
patrickbarry should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

i think it went thatta-way -----&gt;

Closed Thread