Hey girls- try this great workout (not!) - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 09:53 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Hey girls- try this great workout (not!)

I've been watching this woman for a while and come to the conclusion she has the best workout in the gym:
-step 1: arrive at the gym in normal T-shirt and loose trousers, make sure you don't wear trainers but wear normal casual shoes
-Step 2: make sure you have your copies of The Guardian (serious newspaper) and the Daily Mail (silly newspaper) to hand, as well as your enormous handbag
Step 3: no warmup, just go straight to the thigh machines
Step 4: about 1 million slow light reps of inner thigh machine, reading Guardian
Step 5: about 1 million slow light reps of outer thigh machine while reading the Mail.
Step 6: pause to answer mobile phone and yak pointlessly for ages
Step 7: Leave
Step 8: repeat this workout everyday. I guarantee you will see asolutely no improvement, yet also expend absolutely no energy AND catch up on the morning news.

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 09:57 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: Hey girls- try this great workout (not!)

well, it seems that i have been wasting my time working out the way i do! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Libby2 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

There used to be a man in my gym that was like that....he'd come in with his newspaper and sit in the butterfly press and read the paper...never actually saw him lifting any weight of any sort....and only used the bikes as he needed to be able to read....obviously, he never saw any great changes in his physique either!

Sounds like that chick just likes to go to the gym to say that she 'goes to a gym'.....and narcissitically believes that her inner/outer thighs are her ONLY problem.....good comedic entertainment for you though!! Lol [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 09:59 AM
akufadum should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Well, you know, you don't want to get too "bulky", lol. These people crack me up. If you stand really close you can actually feel yourself getting stupid.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:02 AM
Debbie9999 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Gee, how strange. Usually that type comes in right after the hairdresser's and with perfect nails wearing a bikini. They go slow so their hair doesn't get messed up.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:14 AM
Patyal68 should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

I have one for you: Skinny girl mid 20's, comes in normal clothes (at 6:00 am) every day. Spends about 15 min in the dress-room changing clothes. She has to use one of the tiny private rooms to change clothes, I guess she doesn't like anyone to see her in underwear [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Once she changed, comes to the cardio area with mobile in hand and 5 or 6 magazines. Most of the time, she wears tiny-micro tops and tight shorts. -Still wonder what's the big deal of going to a private room to change clothes if she comes semi-naked to the public area [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Usually her routine is:
Treadmill (no more than 5 minutes) while either talking on the phone or reading a magazine. Medium pace.

Then goes to the stretch area for about 15-20 minutes. She just lays down and looks at the ceiling (that's her way to stretch). Again while talking on the phone.

Then moves to the weight room. She always (ALWAYS) makes 2 sets of front raise, lateral raise (with about 5lb) and db curls, using 2 or 5lbs db. She's careful of not having an injury, so she asks one of the guys there to spot her. It's not only hilarious to ask for a spot but actually that the guys go all crazy saying 'yes' [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

After her two sets, she goes to the stretch area to cool down.

Haha...
Old 10-15-2003, 11:22 AM
akufadum should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

LMAO! That was good. I'm gonna fall out of my chair.
Old 10-15-2003, 12:12 PM
teletummy should change his/her status!
Middleweight

LOL! Misconceptions rule!
<font color="red">____________________ [ The Beauty of Symmetry and Power ] __________________</font>

Maintenance calories = 1908-2226
BMR = 1498.98
Old 10-16-2003, 08:14 AM
Debbie9999 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Patyal68's story tops them all. How funny! Mt favorite part was that she needs a spot for a few pounds.

I always say that it is not the actual weight amount that you use but how hard you work that counts. Some people go to failure, or close to it, with 10 pounds (me, with lat raises but I am working on it) and some go to failure with 100 pounds. I've seen people with perfect form and working hard to bench the bar alone and some do it with loads of plates. But a spot for 2-5 pounds, come on now. I bet her pocketbook weighs more than that and she doesn't need a spot to carry it.

Old 10-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Patyal68 should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

^^ Yeah Debbie, agree [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What I just don't get is all the guys who are so eager to spot her, lol. I mean, I think is even more embarrasing to spot "that" than asking for help. By the way, once one of the guys suggested her to try a heavier weight and she just said, welll... I don't want to be bulky [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] By coincidence the guy noticed I was watching and just made a weird smile like saying "that was stupid", I just lift my eyebrows and smiled [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Closed Thread