Supplements - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 12:16 PM
Tough Tomboy should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Supplements

Hi everyone,

I have been weight lifting on and off since high school, the last 7 mths I have gotten really serious. Is it better to build naturally or use a supplement? I want to get toned and build a little muscle. Here is my GOAL pic:

http://www.amypeters.net/images/gallery/amy7.htm
Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Old 10-14-2003, 12:27 PM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Supplements *DELETED*

Post deleted by schless
Old 10-14-2003, 12:30 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: Supplements

i'm not sure what you consider a "supplement" [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

can you clarify more?

i'm "natural", but i use supplements like glutamine, creatine, whey protein, etc.
Old 10-14-2003, 12:33 PM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

So TT, do want to bulk or cut?
What are your present stats?
Where there any supps in particular you are curious about?
What is your diet like?
What is your split/workout?

....we need to know a little more about ya! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I like that goal pic myself! Wow! Great arms, legs....well, everything!
Old 10-14-2003, 12:36 PM
Rookie

I have never done any research on any kind of supplement, so I was not sure that creatine and stuff like that was good to take and natural. I just hear people talk.lol I am one of the only girls at my college that is into the "big weights" per say so their is no-one to compare with. I want to take somthing but am not sure what is good and healthy. Does that make sense?ha,ha,ha
Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Old 10-14-2003, 12:43 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Well then start reading the supps section! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2003, 12:46 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

yep, it makes sense. when your new to "supplements" its hard to grasp what everything is and whether its "good".

definitely read through the In Depth Nutrition Forum on here and look under the Nutrition Tab above. it will get you started.

are you taking any supplements now like a multivitamin, whey protein, EFA's?
Old 10-14-2003, 12:52 PM
Rookie

Hey Elle here are my stats:

weight: 142
calf:14 3/4
thigh: 24
hip:35 3/4
waist:24
chest:34 3/4
bicept: 10 1/2
flex:12 1/2

I am wanting to get cut and also a little more muscle. and my diet...well isn't probably as good as it should be.lol
Old 10-14-2003, 12:57 PM
Rookie

soccerchick

I am not taking anything at this time, except a multivitamin that I have taken for years. But no protein or anything like that. I am going to look through the nutrition forum. thanx alot
Old 10-14-2003, 01:00 PM
Light-Heavyweight

You sound like a great candidate for a clean bulk!

Start reading up first! The 24 Mass workout blitz may be a great start for you....especially if you want to get some more size on your arms!

Closed Thread