Can't gain weight!!! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 02:02 PM
hardgaingirl1 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Can\'t gain weight!!!

Okay i've just started cycle 3 of the 24 workout mass blitz. i've been eating a lot and taking creatine and working really hard in the weight room. However, when i weighed myself yesterday i LOST 1/2 a pound! I'm trying to GAIN weight (in muscle). So could you guys check out my journal (it's in the journal forum, i don't know how to post a link to it) and give me some advice? I've been gradually increasing my calories and eating pretty clean so i don't gain too much fat... i just don't know what else to do! Thanks a lot!!! Oh, and by the way, the 24 workout mass blitz starts on pg 2, my stats are on pg 1, but mainly just check out the 24 w/o mass blitz stuff.
Old 10-11-2003, 02:29 PM
IronKnuckle should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Can\'t gain weight!!!

How long have you been training?
Workout Design I (split)
Workout Design II
Old 10-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Sure, I'll check it out. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 10-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Fireproof should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

If you're not gaining weight, it has more to do with your diet than the particular workout you are doing (as long as you are lifting intensely).

Just keep increasing your calories and you'll find the magic number. Also make sure your macronutrients are quality, so they get assimilated with maximum efficiency. Based on a quick review of your journal, I would say try a minimum of 2400-2500 calories each day for a week and see if that makes a difference. It should. You might also try a P/C/F ratio of 40/40/20.
Old 10-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Patyal68 should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Post your diet [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 11:23 PM
hardgaingirl1 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

My diet is posted in my journal! i don't know how to post links yet though... i will learn!
Old 10-12-2003, 05:54 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Here is a link to her journal if anybody wants to check it out. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Closed Thread