Man needs woman's advice. - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 03:34 PM
ShouldBeABoxer should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Man needs woman\'s advice.

No I'm not having a problem with a girl or anything.

But I was wondering what products are the best for.....how should I say this, really sensitive area, Hair removal. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Razors scare the crap out of me if they come anywhere near there, waxing......I'd rather not atm.
I've heard Neat or Nair can burn so I just wondered what most of you would use?

Weight: 199 pounds Goal (220 9%bf)
Height: 5'10"
Body fat: 14-15% Based on educated persons guess?
Arms-15-1/4"............Forearm- 12-1/4"
Waist- 37-3/4".............Chest-46"
Legs- 23-3/4".............Calves- 14-1/2"
http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...Photos&.view=t

GOALS

1)Quit Drinking Beer
2)Get proper routine going (Sleep,eating, etc)
3)Learn and Improve
4)Not be a noodle Keg

Bench Press Max: 185x5 (Oct.2-185x6)(Goal 315x10) Chicks do more [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I plan on Raising it by 50lbs in a month.
BarbellShrugs: 405x12 2 sets
Squat Max: 315x6 (Goal 405x10)
Deadlift Max: 195x10 (Oct.3 225x6)(Goal 315x10) lower back still getting used to this one.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Lightweight

Default Re: Wan needs woman\'s advice.

oh and it's "MAN needs womans advice." [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

GOALS

1)Quit Drinking Beer
3)Learn and Improve
4)Not be a noodle Keg

Bench Press Max: 185x5 (Oct.2-185x6)(Goal 315x10) Chicks do more [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I plan on Raising it by 50lbs in a month.
Deadlift Max: 195x10 (Oct.3 225x6)(Goal 315x10) lower back still getting used to this one.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:44 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

waxing! (ouchie though)
Old 10-01-2003, 03:49 PM
Fireproof should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

I was wondering who "Wan" was. Hehe. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Are you talking for yourself? Just shave...trust me. I've tried many things and shaving is really the best solution...for all areas. You may get a bit of razor burn at first, but after a few shaving sessions, it goes away.

(No, I'm not a woman! hehe)
Old 10-01-2003, 03:50 PM
Jenn should change his/her status!
Middleweight

"Magic" shaving powder. It's "formulated for black men to help stop razor bumps."

Follow instructions, though. It says remove with spatula, make sure you do. Don't wipe.

Jenn's Journal
Old 10-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Lightweight

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering who "Wan" was. Hehe. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Are you talking for yourself? Just shave...trust me. I've tried many things and shaving is really the best solution...for all areas. You may get a bit of razor burn at first, but after a few shaving sessions, it goes away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm not an asian guy either. (Wan)
Shaving...I trim with an electric. [Post deleted by Should Be A Boxer] maybe I should just pm certain things. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GOALS

1)Quit Drinking Beer
3)Learn and Improve
4)Not be a noodle Keg

Old 10-01-2003, 04:45 PM
Fireproof should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm not an asian guy either. (Wan)
Shaving...I trim with an electric. [Post deleted by Should Be A Boxer] maybe I should just pm certain things. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I know where you are going. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I've been there. Shoot me a PM if it's working again and I can share my learnings.

Here's some other info that I don't mind saying outloud. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I shave my legs, and when you do that, you eventually get to the "privates" area. With shaved legs, it doesn't look good to be all bushy around there. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] So I keep myself trimmed/shaped up with a razor (I use MachIII) and keep the rest of it trimmed with a beard trimmer set on 1 or 2 setting (pretty close). It's like a nice little burr haircut, if you well. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, my wife likes the neat look, LOL. It makes my thighs look bigger too!

There's some other areas of consideration around that area that we should best discuss via PM. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2003, 05:09 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Best results with a razor would be to do it in the shower after hot water has been running on the area to be shaved for several min. - wash your hair and do other things to give it time to get softened up....then use a Moisturizing Shaving Gel and a very new sharp blade. Pull the skin tight and shave against the grain. Change blades after about every 5th shave so that you are always using a sharp blade. The Venus razor is really good for this area! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (Really, a woman's razor would have the curved handle to make this easier to get to.) If you get irritation you can try using Bikini Zone on it but I've found that the moisturizing shaving gel, sharp blade and tight skin, makes it not as irritated afterward.

Good Luck and for heaven's sake.....BE CAREFUL!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread