What's your "goal" item of clothing? - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 11:53 AM
BimmerMlis should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: What\'s your \"goal\" item of clothing?

Anything Dolce & Gabana or Versace! (Maybe once I have the body for these, I will suddenly find the money for these!) [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2003, 12:19 PM
ALD4168 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Well, I jsut reached my first goal item of clothing last week. I had this long, tight black dress with slits up the thighs almost to the upper thigh that I bought back in high school for an after prom party I quickly grew waaaay too fat for in college. My goal was tolook better in it than I did in high school. I wore it out clubbing last week and I looked amazing if I do say so myself. Just about everyone I talked to told me how great I look. Now my new goal is a itty bitty bikini. I may not wear it out in public, but to be able to try one on and not want to laugh at myself is my goal for now.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:06 PM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

For me it's not any one thing in particular. Well, except the naked thing! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I just want to be able to wear absolutely anything and KNOW I look good in it. Want to get to the point where I never have to wonder "can/dare I wear that?" Just buy what I want, wear it, look and feel good! That's what I'm talking about, baybee! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread