What's your "goal" item of clothing? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 01:42 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default What\'s your \"goal\" item of clothing?

Just to increase the girliness on here, after the discovery of Soccerchick's shoe fetish...

A major goal for me this summer was to wear "the posh frock" at my friend's wedding, although I didn't actually buy it until pretty close to the event itself. But certainly the thought of wearing something stunning helped to keep me on track.

I've just bought an outrageously skimpy top to go clubbing in- mainly appears to be made of string and sequins and little else [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Unfortunately, at the moment I look like a tellytubby in drag while wearing in. So my next goal is to get to a point where I feel good enough about my gut to wear it. I'm also still using my Levis and my black clubing trousers as "goal" markers for my weight loss.

So... how about you gals? What items of clothing do you measure yourself by? Are you saving up something fabulous until you can fit into it? Does wearing nice clothing motivate you in your quest for lean-ness? Or even the ultimate piece of girlie-wear, the wedding dress???
Old 09-30-2003, 01:54 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: What\'s your \"goal\" item of clothing?

ahh, a miniskirt or leather pants. i recently wore a work-safe skirt for the first time in 2 years so i'm slowly getting there. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(i think i have a club-only top exactly like that).

its not the tops i have problems wearing... its bottoms [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 02:05 PM
LeslieD should change his/her status!
Rookie

definitely a half shirt, especially the kind you wear out to a club. i haven't been brave enough to buy one yet. oh, and a pair of tight low rise pants [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 02:06 PM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Definately a short tight belly shirt! I love the short skirts and tight tops too though. Anything hot and clubbish [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] By the way, I really miss having the time to come to this site, but the new job is really worth it! The fitness world rocks (and now it makes me money!!) Missing you all.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:14 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Considering the weather has gone very cold, very quickly, the only thing I can think of is covering myself in lbs and lbs of sweats.

I suppose me wedding dress would apply. I don't have it picked out or anything, but I'll want to look **** good in it when the time comes.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:26 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Size 4 black leather pants that are hanging in my closet! I need to wear them by Saturday!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I can zip them but they are T-I-G-H-T (zipper pulling). I'm going to a Biker's Blues and BBQ in NW Arkansas this weekend on the back of my DH's Indian!! I gotta be a hot biker babe and hopefully it will be warm enough to go sleeveless so I can wear my vest and show off my arms a bit!! I'm on a strict "cutting diet" this week! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

His is Black and White.

Old 09-30-2003, 02:34 PM
sage63 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

P.S. I'm not a normal size 4. I'm usually a loose size 6. But these leather pants were end of last season 75% off! So.....I squeeze! Leather is SUPPOSED to be tight, right? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 02:49 PM
GetPsycho should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

i want to be able to fit in a XXXXXL t-shirt and have to have pants specially made b/c my waiste is 33" and my thighs are too [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 03:26 PM
Omskakas should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Yep, I want to fill those XXXXL shirts too and without wearing these...

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can make a fool of yourself anytime.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:40 PM
Big Dan should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I want to get to the point where I can't buy a suit off the rack. That, and I'm like GP. I want to fit into a XXL shirt and have it be tight on me. Pants are already starting to be a problem. I can thank Sta63bmx (JP) and his squatting and deadlifting preaching. I'm blaming my J-Lo-esque posterior on him!
Closed Thread