OT: I Love Shoes - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 03:32 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: OT: I Love Shoes

[ QUOTE ]

BUT....knee high boots! Ahhhhhh.....so versatile, so sexy....Gonna shop soon!

[/ QUOTE ]

my calves are too big to fit into most knee high boots [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 04:46 PM
Daedalus should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
How females can enjoy shoe shopping will always be a mystery to me. The very word "shopping" sends a shiver of fear down my spine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have always esteemed myself to being a rather intellectual person, but that is one puzzle I will never solve...
Psalm 119, after Psalm 118 is the longest chapter in the Bible.
The Bible has 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.
If you add up all the chapters except Psalm 118, you get a total of 1188 chapters.
1188 or Psalm 118 verse 8 is the middle verse of the entire Bible. Should the central verse not have an important message? </font>
<font color="00FF00"> "It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." </font>

Coincidence? I think not.
Old 09-30-2003, 04:52 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

I like buying shoes too. In fact sometimes if I get a pair dirty, and don't feel like cleaning them, I go buy a new pair! LOL yes, I'm lazy. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 05:00 PM
Omskakas should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How females can enjoy shoe shopping will always be a mystery to me. The very word "shopping" sends a shiver of fear down my spine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have always esteemed myself to being a rather intellectual person, but that is one puzzle I will never solve...

[/ QUOTE ]

Most females I know can spend countless of hours just shopping without looking anything particular. Most of males I know (me included) go shopping only when they need something badly. And when they find first thing that is "good enough" for what they are looking for they buy it and go home happily. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can make a fool of yourself anytime.
Old 09-30-2003, 06:38 PM
Schlyder should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Shoes....yessssssss!

BUT....knee high boots! Ahhhhhh.....so versatile, so sexy....Gonna shop soon!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="red">My Stats will be here soon!</font>
<font color="green">Have to do some measurments</font>
<font color="blue">
17, Male
Height: 6'03"
Weight: 187.4 lbs
BF: ???
Still more to come!!
</font>
Supplement Review ZMA
Supplement Review Glutamin
Creatin Myths and Facts

<font color="666666">"Screw the dog, beware of the owner"</font>
http://www.bodybuilders.com/priest96.jpg
<font color="666666">Lift Metal To Create Metal</font>
Old 09-30-2003, 07:09 PM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
OldSchool said
I like buying shoes too. In fact sometimes if I get a pair dirty, and don't feel like cleaning them, I go buy a new pair! LOL yes, I'm lazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

And rich, apparently! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Omskakas

Most females I know can spend countless of hours just shopping without looking anything particular. Most of males I know (me included) go shopping only when they need something badly. And when they find first thing that is "good enough" for what they are looking for they buy it and go home happily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh, but how many men will "shop" for hours on ebay, though??? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I like my knee high black leather boots too! But, as I wore them today for the first time this season as I realized that I've added inches to my calves. I have a boot imprint on my legs and they were getting very uncomfortable by the end of the day!

Old 09-30-2003, 09:16 PM
Libby2 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Ahh, yes....boots! Now there's a fetish of mine! I love shoes too, but I can NEVER have enough boots [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 09:30 PM
bennyhanna1 should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
I like buying shoes too. In fact sometimes if I get a pair dirty, and don't feel like cleaning them, I go buy a new pair! LOL yes, I'm lazy. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU BUM! come OS, get off yer butt! lol

I stongly dislike any form of shopping... well maybe not for like lifting stuff... but that doens't happen very much [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
<font color="green"> But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Mt 19:26 </font>
<font color="#666666"> For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. </font>
<font color="red"> "With ABC and the Lord, how can one go wrong?" ZachE84 </font>
Old 10-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

[ QUOTE ]
LOL yes, I'm lazy. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't buy that for a second, OldSchool!

And I quote:

[ QUOTE ]
But this time on the static go to failure, rest your arms just until the burn stops and go back to the static position again, repeat this until the pain is too much to bear!

[/ QUOTE ]
Do those sound like a lazy man's words to you??? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 10-01-2003, 02:11 PM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tell my hubby all the time to count his lucky stars. I'm one of the few women who detests shopping! I usually do it twice a year - spring and fall - and that's it. Now...on-line shopping, that's another story altogether! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Closed Thread