Would you indulge me? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 07:50 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Would you indulge me?

I know I already asked a personal question today (I hope I am not exceeding my daily limit [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]), but my week off from training is coming to an end and I would love to get some inspiration from you before I start back on Monday. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Will you describe the most <font color="red">intense</font> set or <font color="blue">hardcore</font> exercise you did in one of your workouts this week or, for any bulkers, a really <font color="green">huge</font> meal you managed to put down (clean only please--I'm looking for inspiration here, not temptation! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])?

Thanks to anyone who is willing to share! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 09-27-2003, 08:01 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: Would you indulge me?

[ QUOTE ]
Will you describe the most intense set or hardcore exercise you did in one of your workouts this week or,

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a "flush" after my chest workout. Basically, I worked my chest hardcore, then worked my delts/tris/bis/and back for about 2 sets of each.

I was so pumped I couldn't get my shirt off! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I do these flushes periodically to practice posing and increase my code rating.

Old 09-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Patyal68 should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
I was so pumped I couldn't get my shirt off! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] lol I bet you had to tear that shirt off [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I did the 100 lunges and it was a nice burn in my legs and butt [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2003, 08:18 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Awesome, you guys!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Thank you!
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 09-27-2003, 08:30 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
lol I bet you had to tear that shirt off

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! No, I just had to flop around like a retard in the locker room trying to get it off.

But it was worth it! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread