Fat and nutrition - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 04:30 PM
jaxx1117 should change his/her status!

Default Fat and nutrition

Hello again!

I have another question. My girlfriend does not have a big appetite. She gets six meals in a day but they consist of about on can of tuna or couple pieces of fish. She said she feels stuffed after each meal. I am putting her on HIIT training 3 times a week and weights 3 times a week. She can only workout after work and then she goes to bed about an hour after a workout. Should she be drinking a MRP shake after with carbs or should she stay away from it. She really wants to lose the weight and get fit.
Old 09-24-2003, 05:25 PM
TheFreightTrain should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: Fat and nutrition

I would say yes she should drink the shake. Also, her appetite will increase as she increases her physical activity. By workout do you mean the HIIT only or also weight training? Weights wouldn't hurt, remember that.
Old 09-24-2003, 05:55 PM
jaxx1117 should change his/her status!

She will be working with weights MON, Wed, and Fri, and HIIT Tue, Thur, and Sat, is this a good workout.
Old 09-24-2003, 08:00 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

[ QUOTE ]
She can only workout after work and then she goes to bed about an hour after a workout. Should she be drinking a MRP shake after with carbs or should she stay away from it. She really wants to lose the weight and get fit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if she really wants to do it right, she should follow the protocol in the Window of Opportunity and Dextrose and Maltodextrin articles after weight training. She would need to stay up a bit later to have another meal as described under the "Pre-Sleeping Stack" heading toward the end of the Enter the Z Factor article after her post-workout shake, but that would be optimal for helping her to accomplish her goals.
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Closed Thread