Old 08-23-2003, 05:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 08-25-2003, 02:47 PM
William Ustav is cutting the shadow.
Super Moderator

Default Re: The Split

Today I did a semi-hardcore biceps/forearms workout, consisting of strip-sets of barbell curls, strict concentration curls, and some heavy behind-the-back barbell curls, followed by a few strip sets of that same excercise. Heavy duty! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2003, 03:41 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

I love your attitude, William! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Good luck in the challenge! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 08-25-2003, 03:44 PM
MikeM should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Good luck Will!!
Old 08-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks, guys!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2003, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Today is rest day, so that's what I'm doing- resting. I injured my shoulders slightly from training biceps, which is really bad, so I'm trying to heal them [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Omskakas should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
Today is rest day, so that's what I'm doing- resting. I injured my shoulders slightly from training biceps, which is really bad, so I'm trying to heal them [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck and I hope your shoulders get better before the challenge begins. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(because you need a lot of luck to beat me [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can make a fool of yourself anytime.
Old 08-27-2003, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Well, the challenge is approaching us quickly. I'm currently doing some pre-bulk training, i.e. I'm just getting my muscles prepared for the sheer extreme brutality that is to come.

I've been loading up all the time with the rocky movies, Pumping Iron, Ronnie C: The Unbelievable, Total Rebuild, etc. This will be my mentally most challenging split ever. I will therefore put most concern on my mind-muscle connection.

Today for example I wasn't able to train, due to several reasons. But, if this had been during the challenge, nothing could have stopped me. The thing is, my left shoulder still hurts today, so I figured it's better to give it some well needed recuperation time [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

On September 1st, The Inner Beast will be unleashed. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 04:37 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Challengers, beware!
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 08-28-2003, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, I definitely plan to make a real impact. Nothing can stop me from the day the challenge begins.

I'm just worried about my nutrition - it's very stric, because I don't have too much options for lunch (school) and dinner (mom [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ). Maybe I'll just add some whey to each meal [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Like 10grams or something. That should add up nicely.